Input on adding 10.50 Index class at TS Outlaw

All NHRA safety rules will apply for the 10.50 Index. Looks like some good response.......I am going to go ahead and add it TS 2013. I'm looking forward to seeing how this class grows.

I'm in ! There are a lot of guys out there that can run this fast but don't want to cut their trucks up and strip them and get the licence for the Pro Street class . I think it will be a great class and will have a great turn out and should be very competitive.

It will be full street trim inside. Like my 4wd truck was. Sometihng I can use and drive every day.

Looks like I will be making plans to add TS to my list of events next year. I was seriously considering tearing the truck down after the NHRDA finals as I just can not compete with the big dogs of PS and can't fit into the SS rules.

I think it is a good idea. It will definately make pro-street a closer field.

I think it will attract a quite a few new trucks. I know two VP trucks that can run very close to this number right now that will probably run it. And I am sure their are several CR trucks out there that can run this fast but have not entered because they were too heavy and intimidated by the 9 sec trucks in PS. I think it will be a great class and very competitive

Just finished my set up to run 11.50's. Looks like I'm going to try and drop another second now. Gives me a project to do this winter

Back