Interesting night

He told me he got fourth, but his check said third?!?!
And...he still got back to the shop in time to finish my water pump Saturday night!
According to FPP site there is no mention of Petros. Petros and FPP have some bad blood over the whole domination rule deal. I was suprised he showed up at Redbank. He did have the best pull but needed the tow tractor to get off the track. I am guessing he got DQed.

Those are some monster traction bars..
2" x 3" rectangular tubing.
well i found out what i did to my clutch i welded the rear disk to the floater plate :( o what a night i was at the red bank

will be coming back with a vengence at the pulls i didnt do well in
and lets say fullpullproductions kinda needs to get their act together...LOL (they won't)

Sucks about the clutch. Been there done that.

What wrong with FPP? I have no trouble with them. They did a cood job with what they had. Track was loose. That happens.

Street class with a regular cab is a tough road. No hanging weight means long trucks rule.

According to FPP site there is no mention of Petros. Petros and FPP have some bad blood over the whole domination rule deal. I was suprised he showed up at Redbank. He did have the best pull but needed the tow tractor to get off the track. I am guessing he got DQed.

Yeah, Dan said when Petros plowed through the mud and hit the dry pack, he lost the T case and front axle (preliminary thoughts from Mark himself) Good thing he owns Greensburg Driveline, lol. That old truck is one of the best setup pulling trucks I've seen and his "440" is amazingly strong. (and by "440", well, if that engine is only 440 CID, then I'm 12'4".

Back