It's all for sale! look inside --->

All parts are from an 01 dodge and are used unless otherwise stated.

300M new axles w/ drive flanges $950 shipped
D80 37 spline ARB (had 4.88 gears) $550 shipped
D80 35 spline ARB (had 3.55 gears) $550 shipped
D80 dually rearend (drums) no carrier $350
D80 SRW rearend - the disc brakes have been modified for running duals (no carrier) $400
Mag-hytec cover $200
Nitrous Express NXD 4000 SX II dual stage progressive system w/ purge kit $800
12v timing gear housing with front cover $175
0.093" SS injection lines ppumped 24V $350
0.093" connector tubes $125 (no cores needed)
JL Machine 7x0.014 injectors tighten'd spray angle $750 no cores
Fluidampr w/ timing tape $350
PDI T4 manifold drilled in every runner for EGT probes $500
Billet front cover $275
Billet tappet cover w/ oring $150
Billet freeze plugs (three side plugs) $75
coolant bypass setup w/ Billet rear freeze plug $100
Radiator $150
Alternator $100
ECM $200
Fuel tank $150 (ECSB)
FASS 240 GPH fuel system $500
Aeromotive boost referenced fuel regulator $100
Cummins Red 24V valve cover (has additional breather installed) $125
24V head stock 45,000 miles $500
24V head heavy porting/polishing, oversize valve seats installed, dual valve springs w/ Ti retainers $1400
Set of 24V rods $200
Short block with RV275 pistons (ceramic coated on top), bigger bowls, lower ring lands, balanced rotating assembly, block stiffener plate, ARP main studs (Make offer)
billet 24V pushrods $150
T4 0.9 housing (new) $150
65mm billet compressor wheel (new) $450
87/80 Exhaust wheel (new) $375
All interior pieces for sale as well (seats, console, dash, heater box, radio, airbags, what ever) make offer
A few S400 chargers (details to come)
More parts to be added later...

Some parts can ship within a day or two. Others which may take more effort to remove will obviously take longer to get shipped out.
I'm not here to screw anyone over. If any prices are out of line let me know, going from memory and what I paid for some of it or what I have seen some of it sell for.

Help a fellow CompD member buy christmas presents for his kids... LOL

Can accept paypal or credit cards.

Only trades considered:
waterman fuel pump
dry sump oiling system
profab reverser and/or dropbox
probell clutch can
SQHD rearend
or a restrictor tube for my wallet... lol

What are the specs on the s400 billet wheel?

As far as christmas presents, just wrap some of these up!

Last edited:
I'll grab the part number tonight for the wheel, It should have said 66mm not 65mm.

Is this the Cover?

DSC03854.jpg

DSC03855-1.jpg

Nope, that was a pos from another shop. I made the one for sale. Pic coming tonight.

The one shown above uses a 1/16" piece of galvanized that requires silicone to seal to the pump cover. Pain the azz to redo everytime. The one I made doesn't have access for a cam gear but has the waterman mount and has a 1/2" thick cover over the pump gear that is sealed with an oring.

Last edited:
I have the restricter tube for your wallet! Just give it all to me and i'll regulate the spending :lolly:

Is the console charcoal grey? I want dibs on it. If it ain't got no tears and in good shape, I'll make you an offer. PM me when you can. I also want the parking brake release clip on piece with the handle that attaches to the release rod. If that is for sale, I'll buy it too.

Thanks,
JWB

Nope, that was a pos from another shop. I made the one for sale. Pic coming tonight.

The one shown above uses a 1/16" piece of galvanized that requires silicone to seal to the pump cover. Pain the azz to redo everytime. The one I made doesn't have access for a cam gear but has the waterman mount and has a 1/2" thick cover over the pump gear that is sealed with an oring.

I just want to be able to access the Pump Gear I don't need access to the Cam Gear.

It Sounds like a Nice Piece.

Pics to phil@competitiondiesel.com

One other question? Since the Pump Gear is where the oil fill is stock... Where does the Oil Fill get moved to?

Nope, that was a pos from another shop. I made the one for sale.

I bought the original from Jesse, and it seems as though the shop that came from didn't really give much thought on how to seal off those access plates. I was pretty disappointed to see that...pretty half-assed IMO.

I'm sure the one Jesse made works a hell of a lot better!

One other question? Since the Pump Gear is where the oil fill is stock... Where does the Oil Fill get moved to?

Not sure what the 12v guys are doing but Jesse was running a p-pumped 24v so oil fill is on the valve cover.

prolly use a valve cover that has the oil fill on it. A lot of you marine/indistrial 12v's came with the front valve cover that has the oil fill cap on it.

I use Jesse's front cover and I just put a fitting in the pump gear access cover to put oil into the motor.

You could also get one of the 12v valve covers with the oil cap in it.

dsci08310.jpg

What kind of shape is the stock head in getting ready to change mine just want a spare just in case also any idea on shipping to 95457 this would be a bussiness with forklift Thanks

I'm working my way thru PM's right now...

Axles are 35 spline and fit a SRW D80.
T4 0.9 housing is for a 83/74 turbine wheel.
Stock head is in great shape, low miles. My uncle bought the short block it came from and it was in great shape too.

The first billet front covers I made had a 1" npt hole in the pump access plate which could be used for oil filling/breathers etc. However, I changed the design and did away with the threaded hole. So using a 12v valve cover with a fill port like shown above would be necessary on a 12V.

The turbine wheel I have for sale is a 171783.
The billet Titanium 66mm compressor wheel is a 173575.

Here is a picture of the front cover before it went on. The pump gear cover has since been replaced with a solid one, no hole in it.

IMAG0084.jpg

Back