I've had it ---don't read this it is just a rant to no-one particular

csutton7

either I'm the dumbest phooker in the world or I have an insurmountable amount of patience, but now I'm done---last yr(June or July or Aug) I ordered a turbo thru company "A", thought I was getting a deal---I wanted a downpipe and 2 flanges so that I could re-build my twins if I decided to put this turbo in a twin setup--company "A" ordered thru company "B" which ordered from company "C" I have found out now--Turbo arrived in Oct I think, but no down pipe or flanges or oil line; I even had to buy some bolts that were missing(no big deal)---so I call company "A" and I'm assured this stuff was ordered, but it will be verified---well I receive nothing so by Dec around Christmas I ask Company "A" who do I call, so I get Company "B's" contact and call and see what's up----well I'm not sure what went down, but they knew of it, but took my info again and assured me it would be dealt with----this was between Christmas and New Year, I was told that Company "C" would need to be contacted, but that they were closed until after the new year--no problem I say, just get me the parts(credit card info given, cuz it seems the downpipe and flanges weren't part of the original deal)---well I'm not happy about this, but what am I going to do---so the end of Jan. comes by and nothing, so I call Company "B" again and they assure me it's been ordered, but that they will check on it---end of Feb comes and still nothing, so another call to Company "B" to see WTF is going on---assured again that all is in Company "C's" hand------well I still have nothing and I'm slightly ticked off, so today I decide to call Company "C" to see if there's any info concerning my order and they say "NO", "NADA", "NOTHING"---- B-phooking-beautiful is all I can say---so I call Company "B" and leave a message, I wonder if I'll get called back----I should've just ordered it from the first company I talked to--they were going to take care of me, but I decided to go with Company "A"--so now I'm hung here griping----I'm not ticked at Company "A", but Company "B" or "C" are on my list---once I figure out who's giving me the prison treatment I may make it known-----I'm almost done with the performance stuff, as even though I order stuff early it never arrives when I think it should or something is missing or something goes haywire----sorry for the rant, but I need to rant since this has been going on for 5-6 months-----chris

At least your not from Canada and get stuff that's been opened missing pieces that you don't know is missing and can't figure out how it goes together because you are missing the piece that missing, so you go with something else and give it away for free because no refunds or returns for Canadians only to get sent the missing piece a year later. I find some companies are more than willing to take your money and then find it too difficult to put the order through or they are dropshipping from someplace else that is a distributor for the manufacturer and the item has been discontinued or on back order indefinately and they have no clue what they are doing, but they keep insisting the part has been shipped and should have been delivered by now.

I hope you get your truck together, I've been waiting to see what hp it will make for quite some time now!

Last edited:
I will make it known once I can pin down what the 'ell is going on---It may come to a surprise to some and others may say yep sounds right---but it does suck----chris

Let's just put a big single and add some more NOS.... problem solved. I may be able to have someone whip up some flanges just for you cheap. Sorry to hear your bad luck.....That thing needs to be back in action its been too long! Just give me a call if you want me to find out about making the flanges. Get the new box on your truck and try it?

Chad

Time to get some hard pipe hittin mother fookers, with pliers and a blowtorch...This is waaaay to long to wait, find out what going on, get the facts strait, and post there names in a way that wont piss of the mods. My 2 cents

it's the downpipe and an exhaust flange that I'm out and have been waiting for---not major things here--just a flange would do and then I could build the downpipe---but it's beyond comical now--I think I'm going to return the turbo and just keep twins and figure out what I want to mate to the Big Brother---I have a titanium B1, but I need to fix stuff to make it work with the BB, but I could put it on as a single ---the only issue is I have 2 monster VP pumps a stage 2 and stage 3 and I want to dyno my HRVP against these two to show guys the real story, so that's one area of my frustration and that's why I ordered this single(it's supposed to be big) and the titanium B1 isn't big enough, but maybe I'll just try it and see---

oh yea and II isn't involved with this, unless they are holding hands with company b or c, but I highly doubt it-----chris

i wish i had the money to buy that stage 2 from you to try on my truck!!!! i have a dyno event coming up at the end of the month

well I'm not sure this stage 2 pump works--it's the replacement for the other stage 2 pump that didn't work last year from Dave's Diesel(Dave's Diesel isn't involved in this turbo fiasco)---been waiting for the turbo parts so that I could do something----oh well I think I'm washing my hands on this and going to return it if only company "b" will call me back and let me know how to handle it---left them another message today-----chris

you can send me the stage 2 pump...and i can dyno test it on march 29th :D LOL

I'm sitting here stewing at the moment and I just left a message with company c to call me, so I can see what my options are if company b won't take the turbo back(don't know why not, it's unused just like I got it plus all the correct bolts)----chris

atleast you said don't read this........... because without names this is STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can respect him giving companies B and C a chance to save face.

He already said II has nothing to do with it.

some calls have been made by company "A" to company "B" to see what's going on--now I told Company "A" that I'd handle it back in Dec, so it's nice of them to come back and help me out-----Company "B" assures Company "A" the order was placed----so right now Company "C" has got some splainin' to do-----

I've been told to hold on for a couple of days cause Company "B" is going to call Company "C" and work their way up the echelon to try and get something resolved----Company "B" can't believe I haven't received the parts yet---for the 3rd time..........

the saga continues....chris

Chris you should have been a doctor you have so much patient's........I would've blown a gasket long ago.........

I would have gotten a hold of company c's owner's balls by now and smashed them with a hammer till I got my parts. This is ludicrious.

Back