I've had it ---don't read this it is just a rant to no-one particular

I called just a few minutes ago and left the 3rd message this week with Company "B" asking what is going on---I'm pretty set on returning the turbo, but need to know if it should go back to Company "A" or to Company "B", but I need to know that I'll get my money back before I do so----according to my Company "A" source Company "B" has ordered the parts a few times from Company "C'', but right now it doesn't matter--having a turbo for 5-6 months and not being able to use it sucks, so I'm going to go a different route, if I can return it---like I said it's never been on a truck--it's been loosely bolted to my ATS manifold hanging on the wall of my garage covered with a plastic bag for months---prepping for twin application, but soon it will returned to its box and sent back pending refund acceptance----

Company "A" is Performance Diesel Warehouse---they have done nothing wrong and have tried to help me out--I will continue to buy parts from them...

Company "B"--well they've always talked to me, except for this week--I just get the voice machine, so I'm not sure what's happening--like I said they've supposedly ordered the parts a few times----will I deal with them again---yes if they have indeed done what they told me and my source----if they've lied then I will not deal with them and will steer all I know away from them, but for right now I believe them and my source----

Company"B" is Forced Inductions----

Company "C" is TURBONETICS----so far from all that I've been told it is they that are giving me the prison treatment and it's been much to long and now it's time to reveal their phooked up business ways----I will steer anyone I know that wants their product to others who can handle things in a timely professional matter---I am now going to return this turbo or sell it if I get the run-around(I expect the run around at this point)---I will not use anything thing they sell and I will post this info on all the sites I visit-----

Turbonetics is now TURD-o-NOT-ics in my book----

I do reserve the right to alter my position if it's found out that FORCED INDUCTIONS is my prison daddy---

mods you can delete this if you find it's not proper---but I'll post it in a different manner if so----

now I have to go pull my pants up..........chris

I called just a few minutes ago and left the 3rd message this week with Company "B" asking what is going on---I'm pretty set on returning the turbo, but need to know if it should go back to Company "A" or to Company "B", but I need to know that I'll get my money back before I do so----according to my Company "A" source Company "B" has ordered the parts a few times from Company "C'', but right now it doesn't matter--having a turbo for 5-6 months and not being able to use it sucks, so I'm going to go a different route, if I can return it---like I said it's never been on a truck--it's been loosely bolted to my ATS manifold hanging on the wall of my garage covered with a plastic bag for months---prepping for twin application, but soon it will returned to its box and sent back pending refund acceptance----

Company "A" is Performance Diesel Warehouse---they have done nothing wrong and have tried to help me out--I will continue to buy parts from them...

Company "B"--well they've always talked to me, except for this week--I just get the voice machine, so I'm not sure what's happening--like I said they've supposedly ordered the parts a few times----will I deal with them again---yes if they have indeed done what they told me and my source----if they've lied then I will not deal with them and will steer all I know away from them, but for right now I believe them and my source----

Company"B" is Forced Inductions----

Company "C" is TURBONETICS----so far from all that I've been told it is they that are giving me the prison treatment and it's been much to long and now it's time to reveal their phooked up business ways----I will steer anyone I know that wants their product to others who can handle things in a timely professional matter---I am now going to return this turbo or sell it if I get the run-around(I expect the run around at this point)---I will not use anything thing they sell and I will post this info on all the sites I visit-----

Turbonetics is now TURD-o-NOT-ics in my book----

I do reserve the right to alter my position if it's found out that FORCED INDUCTIONS is my prison daddy---

mods you can delete this if you find it's not proper---but I'll post it in a different manner if so----

now I have to go pull my pants up..........chris

So you order a turbo and parts from a shop (one of our dealers) and the parts dont ship. So Turbonetics knows nothing about your order and I can Tell you this there isnt any parts on order from this dealer. Sounds to that you should have waited two months for a part that is in stock and should have ordered them from another dealer. Dont blame us for something that hasnt shipped because it was never on order.

your heat should be applied to Company A as they took the original order [and $$] , and DID NOT follow through with delivery .. no other way to say it Chris

it was/is his responsibility to follow through with every thing else including refund arrangements PERIOD ... ya just don't pass the buck for your lack of follow
through [co. a]

also call credit card co for denial of charge to see if it's too late as the order is not complete

Last edited:
Chris.
If you need some flanges made up, let me know. I would be happy to machine some for you.
Sorry to hear about your problem.

Ron

Brian---so the turbo is sold as a packaged system, I order the package plus 2 flanges, but I only get part of the package and even the parts inside aren't complete, not to mention no downpipe or flanges---who's at fault?????? it comes from you, so it must be _________________ that's screwing me.

chris

Gary--I ordered the turbo from Doug Smith and if he tells me he ordered exactly what we talked about, which was the turbo, downpipe and 2 flanges then I believe him----if he tells me Jose at Forced Inductions has sent in the subsequent requests for the parts I believe him-----I know PDW will take care of me, but this is just beyond rediculous---all they did was take the order, all Forced Inductions did was take an order and place an order---what Turbonetics hasn't done is produce the order -----my beef is with Turbonetics---they want to have vendors, but they can't finalize an order after numerous attempts then it needs to be known----if it's the vendor's fault it needs to be known----hopefully it will shake thing up to make sure crap like this doesn't happen to others-----chris

Ron--thanks and don't think I haven't thought about calling you months ago, but the principle isn't to have to have someone else make something that I should've received----right now I don't want this turbo so no need in having flanges made to bail some lame ducks out----chris

just rec'd an email from Doug saying that Jose at Forced Inductions has talked with Turbonetics, so maybe the truth will be known----chris

just rec'd an email from Doug saying that Jose at Forced Inductions has talked with Turbonetics, so maybe the truth will be known----chris

Chris,

We will see..... You are correct this is BS and as per our discussion you have been very patient, I personally applogize for the delay. When I owned PDW I spent about 60% of my time putting out fires from other people. It is very frustrating for everyone when all are saying the problem will/is fixed and NOTHING happens. Hopefully the situation if resolved, time will tell.

Doug

Doug----yes when you have your own business that's a huge part of your day---we are just big babysitters and firemen----chris

Chris,

I emailed and phoned Brian at Turbonetics to see what the heck is going on..... Hopefully he will get back to me today. And to think I thought I was done playing fireman when I sold PDW. :bang

Hopefully we will be able to get together this weekend, will call when I arrive.

Doug

call me when you get in and we'll see if there's time to knock back a beer or two....and talk about the weather.........chris

turbo fiasco

well I'm not sure this stage 2 pump works--it's the replacement for the other stage 2 pump that didn't work last year from Dave's Diesel(Dave's Diesel isn't involved in this turbo fiasco)---been waiting for the turbo parts so that I could do something----oh well I think I'm washing my hands on this and going to return it if only company "b" will call me back and let me know how to handle it---left them another message today-----chris

csutton sounds like quite an or deal I would like a shot at getting you your parts if you care to email me at karl@phatkatperformance.com At least if I no can do I will tell you up front . I feel for ya man.

topfueler & iam5150(nice handle)--I appreciate the offer and I'll let you know if I need assistance----chris

Interesting. I have had several dealings with Turbonetics direct, and the customer service has soo far always been excellent. I had a custom built intercooler that kept blowing up and it was replaced with a revised version every time free of charge until the problem was fixed. They even had an engineer fly one out to Scheids to look at the problem and hand deliver a new one when we were in a pinch and the other one had failed. I was impressed, but was also dealing with them not a bunch of middle men.
Goodluck getting it straightened out.

Back