Jefferson State Diesel Nationals - May 18th

I just emailed our webmaster to look into the problem for membership sign up. We are flying out this afternoon so yes it would be better to sign up at the event.

Lithia Chevrolet Sponsors the Burnout Contest at the Jefferson State Diesel Nationals

The 1st ten competitors to sign up get into the Burnout Contest (sign up at the NHRDA booth on Saturday)

The Winner will get $250.00 in Cash

Burnout_zpsf5b8a562.jpg

it would be nice if the web sight worked been trying to renew mine for a week now

Gotta love Office 365 they did some update and broke our link. The webmaster has got it fixed now

See everyone this weekend

NHRDA you guys did a awesome job with the advertising , there is flyers all over town (Redding) and the radio station Q97 is talking it up non stop .The rodeo and Hot Autorama car show is going on this weekend too, so to stand out with the two other events in town hat off to your advertising crew. We will have great weather !

NHRDA you guys did a awesome job with the advertising , there is flyers all over town (Redding) and the radio station Q97 is talking it up non stop .The rodeo and Hot Autorama car show is going on this weekend too, so to stand out with the two other events in town hat off to your advertising crew. We will have great weather !

A big thanks to Jeremy and the whole crew at JSD they helped us get both the poster and discount tickets in over 70 locations

Looking forward to a great weekend with good friends and black smoke in the air.

Getting on airplane in Seattle will be there late tonight

rigs are all loaded and ready to head out in the am.. looking forward to seeing you guys at the raceway...
come on 8 am!!!!

Camp site is filling up and the weather is great

Team Bully Dog
White out
Dirty max

Are just some of the teams that are here

I'll be leaving Livermore at 8. Just watching though.

What are some of the dyno numbers for today?

Rooms 160 and 159 at the holiday inn. Feel free to come by hydrate up til 1100pm.

Back