2nd Harvey in the ram charger

Super street
1st Pat Liskey
2nd Andrea coddins

Super diesel
1st Ryan D (Me)
2nd Verlon

I didn't get to see who won sportsman.

Mr composure award should go to Matt Ray owner of Siskiyou Muffler in Mt Shasta. Blew three intercooler boots due to teething issues in his super street rig. Calm as could be fixing it after every round.

Who knew pegging a 100 psi boost gauge could blow boots.

Awesome day great turn out.

With the exception of the lights. I thought it was really good. If anything at least Our track is... Challenging (Gufaw). I had a blast meeting up with everyone and reconnecting with the regulars.

Hats off to NHRDA for doing the best they could with what they had to work with. They could have easily said "here's your 40 points, thanks for coming" but they worked out a solution that allowed everyone to compete for points. Since the track couldn't get their chit together and fix the lights in the left lane, ET & 11.9 ran single passes in the right lane and half the field was culled in each round based on race package. Heads up classes ran both lanes and there were NHRDA officials at the stripe to determine the winner.

Hats off to NHRDA for doing the best they could with what they had to work with. They could have easily said "here's your 40 points, thanks for coming" but they worked out a solution that allowed everyone to compete for points. Since the track couldn't get their chit together and fix the lights in the left lane, ET & 11.9 ran single passes in the right lane and half the field was culled in each round based on race package. Heads up classes ran both lanes and there were NHRDA officials at the stripe to determine the winner.

Totally agree, hats off to Randy, JJ and the rest of the NHRDA crew for a steller job in less than idea circumstances. Was a great turn out of fans and new guys in the sportman class. Thumbs up to Jefferson Diesel and the rest of the event sponsors for getting the word out. Weather was beautiful as well.

Totally agree, hats off to Randy, JJ and the rest of the NHRDA crew for a steller job in less than idea circumstances. Was a great turn out of fans and new guys in the sportman class. Thumbs up to Jefferson Diesel and the rest of the event sponsors for getting the word out. Weather was beautiful as well.

x2 Randy and the crew worked on the track all friday long.

it was good seeing everyone up there..
I was really bummed about the "drag races" but i guess it could have been worse..
the pulls were good for those that had a class.. i guess that wasn't clear to me either.. the sled track was good..

Thanks to JSD for a bad ass event! Even though the timing was all crazy I felt a good time was had by all! Thanks to everyone who gave me a thumbs up or came by with words if encouragement for my TDI golf! Its interesting being the only car out there, felt like I was at risk of being ran over all day! I did beat this guy though with a 15.03 and a 1.65 reaction!hahaha!I need to work on that!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369111122707.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369111122707.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 0
Thanks to JSD for a bad ass event! Even though the timing was all crazy I felt a good time was had by all! Thanks to everyone who gave me a thumbs up or came by with words if encouragement for my TDI golf! Its interesting being the only car out there, felt like I was at risk of being ran over all day! I did beat this guy though with a 15.03 and a 1.65 reaction!hahaha!I need to work on that!

That was a sporty rig you got there sir and it probably still gets good mileage.

Impressive runs as well.

40mpg solid.

attachment.php
40mpg solid.

Your care gives me hope! I was Totally impressed!:rockwoot:

Back