July 18 Numidia PA East Coast Nationals

PA is about 300 miles long of nothing but trees, and then there is Bloomsburgh, lol.

PA is about 300 miles long of nothing but trees, and then there is Bloomsburgh, lol.

LOL ! one of those " gotcha by the balls " deals. Danville seems a little cheaper... hows the drive to the track from there ?

LOL ! one of those " gotcha by the balls " deals. Danville seems a little cheaper... hows the drive to the track from there ?
Its not that bad of a drve and probably the only other choice.As Sleddy said "worth the savings"

i beg to differ on this one, pa is longer then that unfortunately, when i get to pa, i still got another 350 miles to go, easily 4 hrs more to home and i go past bloom

Its not that bad. The hills get to you more than anything. I love it on the other hand. Bloom ain't that bad of a drive to the track. Its a nice little town. Your only about 5-7 miles out of the way and if you take back road down not even that far. 80 will be fun on the trucks trailer others. People always say their tow rigs are awesome. Try those hills and then see LOL I think Dave is the only guy I know that takes those hills like no one else I know. Downshifting isn't an option for him from what I hear... LOL

Its not that bad. The hills get to you more than anything. I love it on the other hand. Bloom ain't that bad of a drive to the track. Its a nice little town. Your only about 5-7 miles out of the way and if you take back road down not even that far. 80 will be fun on the trucks trailer others. People always say their tow rigs are awesome. Try those hills and then see LOL I think Dave is the only guy I know that takes those hills like no one else I know. Downshifting isn't an option for him from what I hear... LOL

600 HORSE POWER,TWIN TURBO,RED TOP CUMMINS= 1 GEAR
I would even get a chuckle out of Michelle when I hit the jake going UP snowshoe for the slow movers (anything under 75 mph).Thanks Ochi Energy for my "Pete".

600 HORSE POWER,TWIN TURBO,RED TOP CUMMINS= 1 GEAR
I would even get a chuckle out of Michelle when I hit the jake going UP snowshoe for the slow movers (anything under 75 mph).Thanks Ochi Energy for my "Pete".

I made my point!:hehe:

I hear there's gonna be a Ms. NADM at this event. After seeing her though..... I may have to reconsider my appreciation of the guys running this organization :hehe:

here's a sneak peek....although not dressed in her (Sledpuller) outfit we'll see at the show.... the pink accented back pack is a clue of what's to come

msnadm.jpg

I take that back, if there is a Ms. NADM as in spokesperson I'd see Anna doing that as Gene and Ron both love working with her. If there is a Ms. NADM as in Gene finally got his mail order bride then its hard to tell. LOL

Dumbass out!

Back