July 18 Numidia PA East Coast Nationals

I take that back, if there is a Ms. NADM as in spokesperson I'd see Anna doing that as Gene and Ron both love working with her. If there is a Ms. NADM as in Gene finally got his mail order bride then its hard to tell. LOL

Dumbass out!

So basically you dont have a clue is what your saying?? Anyhow, WOW this is a long drive. 16 hours for me and just short of 1000 miles. I sure hope I place good.:rockwoot:

So basically you dont have a clue is what your saying?? Anyhow, WOW this is a long drive. 16 hours for me and just short of 1000 miles. I sure hope I place good.:rockwoot:

You actually gonna have a truck running then?

LOL

You actually gonna have a truck running then?

LOL

Hell it may be broke by then. Well I had an unexpected sponsor that just HAD to have the truck painted. So that set me back on my already behind schedule. We VERY VERY close!!! We're about 75% chance to be ready this weekend and 100% for the following. I've run out of vacation time so looks like just late nights for me all week...:bang

just a little over a month left hope this event is a good one!!

Hell it may be broke by then. Well I had an unexpected sponsor that just HAD to have the truck painted. So that set me back on my already behind schedule. We VERY VERY close!!! We're about 75% chance to be ready this weekend and 100% for the following. I've run out of vacation time so looks like just late nights for me all week...:bang

One color? We gonna have to start calling you 1Tone? LOL

WOW this is a long drive. 16 hours for me and just short of 1000 miles. I sure hope I place good.:rockwoot:

Im coming to WI this weekend....quit your B1tchin!!!!!

Well I had an unexpected sponsor that just HAD to have the truck painted. So that set me back on my already behind schedule.

Oh really? thats a bummer send them my way LOL

theyre not kiddin about hotel rooms...i see the futon mattress goin in the back of the megacab for this one!

high finance, you bringing tasty cakes again, i haven't seen them in weeks out here in ohio, i'm from south of you in schyukill county and would kill for some tandy cakes

high finance, you bringing tasty cakes again, i haven't seen them in weeks out here in ohio, i'm from south of you in schyukill county and would kill for some tandy cakes

where in schyukill county?? my sister lives right in pottsville her boyfriend is a town retard there.

no way, i am from tamaqua, about a half hour east from there, but my girlfriend goes to pottsville and when we go out we usually end up in pottsville

yeah my sister lives right down the road from the brewery there in town

that is one of the highlights of going home, bringing the good stuff back to ohio, can you beleive they don't sell yuengling west of the ohio/pa line? maybe just not in ohio

yeah well it is almost twice the price in maryland as in PA. i told my sister they should just have a direct line ran down the street and into the basement.

Back