Keating machine vs zz fab

since no one will post a keating here is the one we have on the pull truck
IMAG04002.jpg

IMAG0400.jpg

IMAG0445.jpg

Beautiful engine

Did anyone ever come out with one for a p-pumped 24V. I asked around when I started the 6.7 project and no one was interested.

Yes Greg built one for a 24 valve with a p pump. Here is a 2.6 individual runner that is separated from the intake to the plenum. This manifold was built square like this to hide the taper and size of the runners. It’s adjustable as to the length and taper by changing out the intermediate plate.

and for the record I have great respect of Keating works of art as well as well

333450_3333540773167_543887461_o.jpg

416267_3330502257206_1765231376_o.jpg

Joker fab is MUCH MUCH less expensive than any of the other runners. Think a little more than a cfm+ intake manifold

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I believe that when you’re trying to build hp, especially in competitive classes such as 2.6 then a few dollars is not in question.
You have to ask who builds the best manifold, and how do you know what works? Which manifold do the big pulling engine shops use? Which manifold builders have a in-house flow bench?

this is Greg Young's flow bench at ZZ custom Fab.

duramax_flowbench20101.gif

Joker Fab does build some nice intake runners, and has a flow bench as well! And a chassis and engine dyno for back to back testing.

Whatever you choose or if you make one. Run a 4inch vband on the front and not a welded on 90deg piece. It makes piping easier to run and have more clearance with the hood. I run a earlier mader taterbuilt intake and its a very nice piece.

i dont have a link but he did the head on my truck. He is the old mechanic from pure diesel power that did heads. Does great work

Ha thats funny... He sends them out to be done and charges three times the cost of what he gets charged... :hehe:

Who? Mine was done by joe at joker fab but at the time he was still pdp. I got a smoking deal on my head

Joker Fab does build some nice intake runners, and has a flow bench as well! And a chassis and engine dyno for back to back testing.
I hear that his dyno has never worked. So some time in the distant future we might get the truth.

I hear that his dyno has never worked. So some time in the distant future we might get the truth.

chassis dyno is up and running. Havent had time or room to get engine dyno working, that should be changing soon hopefully.

All of my intakes are build in house and porting is done in house also. machine work is sent out to another shop.

If you want the truth Greg just ask, or just give me a call.

chassis dyno is up and running. Havent had time or room to get engine dyno working, that should be changing soon hopefully.

All of my intakes are build in house and porting is done in house also. machine work is sent out to another shop.

If you want the truth Greg just ask, or just give me a call.

TMONEYDIESEL 1888739 said:
Joker Fab does build some nice intake runners, and has a flow bench as well! And a chassis and engine dyno for back to back testing..

This statement infers something else.

Greg has a flow bench and has for the last 10 years.

Greg's cylinder heads and manifolds are on the dyno most every week at the major pulling engine shop's across the country.

Anyone can copy and make it cheaper, when they don’t have to do R&D.
Kind of the reason the major pulling engine shops make and attempts to cover up or disguise the runner shape, taper and length.

Back