laptop on vp

Stuboys97

Last night was at a pull in MO and seen a vp truck, barely creeped it out the first time. seen while he was in the pits he had a laptop hooked up under the hood. Came back and the next two times he hooked the truck it ran ALOT better. Any idea what he was adjusting?

He was just checking the live feed from the Comp D race in Steele, Al!!

Or maybe downloading new tunes to his quad, ppe, or other box.

Don't know about what he had his hooked to, but i have saw this same thing at a pull. A white quad cab lond bed 24V had a lap-top hooked up in the cab. I don't know what he was controlling with it, and he had Illinois tags. He pulled ok, I just never thought there was a computer based tuning program available for the 98.5-02 Cummins???

Last night was at a pull in MO and seen a vp truck, barely creeped it out the first time. seen while he was in the pits he had a laptop hooked up under the hood. Came back and the next two times he hooked the truck it ran ALOT better. Any idea what he was adjusting?

You almost scared me there. I thought u were talking about me since it was MO but I didn't pull so that was a scare.

My guess would be quad or PPE but those are my guesses. Might the truck have been an ext cab long box with burgendy color.....

PPE for a VP truck? Probably uploading new tunes to the adrenaline if that what he had.

Oh yea...forgot to mention, my occasion was 2 years ago, long before the Adrenalin...and not wi-fi at the location I was at...it is off in a hole in Bum-fu**ed-Egypt!!!

Probably cummins insight software. There are some copies of it around.

gsm- yea thats the truck

Dane was prolly just "updating some info". He was at the hillsboro pull so if thats the pull it was prolly him. I'll let me open up to what he has if he wants. Don't want to step on his feet.

I'm sure it was Dane... I was supposed to be there but got stuck at a wedding reception too long. I have a VP truck and I play around with it on my laptop too... ;)

I'm sure it was Dane... I was supposed to be there but got stuck at a wedding reception too long. I have a VP truck and I play around with it on my laptop too... ;)

Yea, playing pac man while the computer is sitting on your valve cover doesn't count....:hehe: Had to do it bud.

Ya it was me i was tryign to get the bugs figured out. cant seem to get a tune that is working good

He beat us last night. It is a good running truck lookin forward to pulling against him some more.

it did it once at jeff but i was in third gear that is the only timr it does it. then it started cutting out real bad at jeff befor the actual pull so i could only run on pl02. ran good at hilsbro withthe new tune

it did it once at jeff but i was in third gear that is the only timr it does it. then it started cutting out real bad at jeff befor the actual pull so i could only run on pl02. ran good at hilsbro withthe new tune

what tune you using for pulling im assumin its the adrenaline as ive seen you on that thread

My water injection is programable with a lap top. Maybe he was adjusting that?

Quadzilla Adrenaline with Pulse Monitor? The Pulse has a USB connection on the bottom.

Back