laptop on vp

Who all in this forum all pulled last night at Hillsboro? Man dane you really scare people with that laptop lol!

I think i need to start leaving my on the console powered on and let some people freak out. Post a video of me pulling so you can see it the screen is on when i come by. LOL

My Adrenaline is going in on Wednesday..... Which tunes you like the best?

Who all in this forum all pulled last night at Hillsboro? Man dane you really scare people with that laptop lol!

HAHAHA I wouldn't go that far but it was funny to see the post about a labtop and someone tuning a VP truck with it.

My water injection is programable with a lap top. Maybe he was adjusting that?

Hope it wasnt water:poke:

Dane had a very nice pull. I just wish my truck could be done. Are you payin matt to take his time?? Oh yea dont be foolin with any CR blocks up there either..

What's the big secrete? What were you guys pulling down there? Or where you guys just watching?

well my brother had the red regular cab down there (DKrueger85) and a buddy had the white extended cab (coady) so i dont think it was either of them,

I dont think that anyone was scared I dont know where that came from. It sounded like stuboys was just curious what was being adjusted. IMO

it is hard to get the spray to work good whe pullin i think . takes a lot of fine tunning.

Sorry this is off topic but a buddy of mine has a 2000 cummins and i showed him this new quad adrinaline box. Im pretty sure the same one you guys are talking about, 180hp 420ftlbs of torque. He curaintly has the TST box that has been updated to the biggest they make....Like 150hp? He has stock injectors,stock turbo,good lift pump, good clutch. My question is, Is it worth him selling his TST to buy the quad, Is it that big of a difference or should he just stack something with his TST

Come on Tory. There isnt any of us scared of Danes truck. How bad did we whip him at the DHRA pull? That will get him fired up!:poke:

Back