lets see pics of traction bars

1/2" wall ?? good LORD ! But, you probably know more than me about it.

i think the only reason the one bent this last time is bcuz i preloaded it then it got to bouncing at the end of the track... my bars are fairly long, i think almost 8' i cant remember maybe only 7, them being so long probably doesnt help but its on a mega cab an i dont really want to shorten them, so either way im gonna brace them up better A style even if i dont make the top one actually connect to the axle

Isn't it difficult to weld in the rod ends on square tubing?

Na it aint hard long as the pipe your sliding in it fits pretty tight, just weld all 4 points where it touchs then go back and fill it in all the way

My bars are 88" long 2" DOM 1/2" wall. I threaded the tubing to accept 1" heim joints. I haven't had any issues with my bars at all & I even tow heavy in off camber situations.

got it pretty good, and that after we straightened it a little with a jack while it was still on the trailer...

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    225.1 KB · Views: 431
Last edited:
My bars are 88" long 2" DOM 1/2" wall. I threaded the tubing to accept 1" heim joints. I haven't had any issues with my bars at all & I even tow heavy in off camber situations.

Ditto, did the same thing years ago had no issues. Do it once and be done :)

BBD

2.25" .375" wall here...i love them, they are beefy and I will never be able to bend them

traction bars?

i plan on building some traction bars for sled pullin wat size hiem joints should i go wit

ohhh funny making first grader jokes hahaah if u gonna say cock say cock not pee pee but oh wait u still go by that term bc u never got laid lol wow harsh ur 20 yrs old and still havn't f*ckd a ***** heres some rope u know wat to do wit it l
l

I'm not 20 wtf and I say peepee so you'll understand my language, I'm so proud you learned how to look up the term cock in urban dictionary and use it in a sentance

no clean here but i do beat u in everything bc im white and american u gook oh and i use the word cock bc i have a cock its not small like u asians so i guess thats y u use the word pee pee bc u have abnormally small dick bc ur asian

oh btw comm down wit the hostility jess last time u ppl got rambunktious wit us we whipped ur island clean hehhehe boommm hehehe

Quit your childish bickering.

Mine are 3" from ballistics fabrication.

PB140341.jpg

PB140340.jpg

P1220011.jpg

Back