Lock Up Switch Installation on a CR

Here's what my lockup switch did! LOL
84eaba53.jpg

bf546492.jpg

fe98828e.jpg

50687759.jpg

And that is why it should be locked in 2nd not 1st! lol jk man that is no bueno

And that is why it should be locked in 2nd not 1st! lol jk man that is no bueno
Haha actually i wasn't using the switch when it happened. Rolled into throttle at 60 mph, a little too much throttle, wasn't trying to get it to downshift, but it did. It was still somewhat icey in places and i was trying to be careful, and as soon as it downshifted, i let out and it shifted back into OD, and i heard a snap. and popped it into neutral and coasted to side of road. lol

Haha actually i wasn't using the switch when it happened. Rolled into throttle at 60 mph, a little too much throttle, wasn't trying to get it to downshift, but it did. It was still somewhat icey in places and i was trying to be careful, and as soon as it downshifted, i let out and it shifted back into OD, and i heard a snap. and popped it into neutral and coasted to side of road. lol

Sure!!!! :poke:

lol
j/k

I tell you what Ive been getting the Shakes to build more and More power in my 03, But then i see what happens. These heavy bastards can make some power but they will Tear crap up! I hope I can keep myself from going any higher because I'm at the line not to cross i think and I have torn up enough.

Use the Switch sparingly!

Back