Lone Star Diesel Shootout Dyno Challenge

crewgirl said:
6th street =
rageaustintrip045.jpg

and other fun pictures that are not CompD approved........ maybe Kate can come with me if I go.

Well, guess I'll be there to spectate now. :D

Sorry,
Here is the List

1)Brian Jolly
2)Buck Hyndman
3)Nick Almaguer
4)R.C. Cox
5)Buck Hyndman
6)David Keith
7)Project X

Were also planning a pre-party/B.S.session @ Maggie Mae's on sixth street for friday night. If you want to go, I suggest the Omni Hotel or the Driskoll for Lodging as they are within stumbling distance of sixth street. And you don't want to meet the DWI taskforce.
If you are thinking about entering please let us know as soon as possible so we can make sure we are prepared. Oh and I am still waiting for some D-max or Flowerstr... I mean powerstroke competitors. And if you are coming to spectate we hope to see some crazy carnage. Some of the parts lists of the contestants are listing a LOT of power adders. It should be great show. And we are still looking for sponsors to add to the till of prizes..... so stay posted
Thanks,
Zach

I will be putting up some stuff for giveaway (south bend,Bullydog and more to come)

I'm sorry to announce that due to some carnage in houston, our list of participants is now down to 4 or 5. If you were planning on entering the event I need to know by the end of the week. If we can't get enough contestants then we will have to reschedule the event to be around the same time as the Central Texas Dyno Day. So chime in if you were thinking of running. If nothing else we can get together and have a run for fun to see who is the unofficial big dog.

Zach

Were will the run for fun or to see who is the unofficial big dog be held at.

Bobby

Back