Looking at new compound setups

FUH - REAKIN - GREEK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thanx for the base calcs

Few if any here understand all the short forms or assumed knowledge you are using here

Puh leee zze eee to spaekade - eng - leesh

thnax

Ken

LOL :hehe:

I am not wanting to derail Inline6359's thread, but maybe I'll start another sometime to "rex plrane rit roo roo". It is allot of info, probably bore the crap out of you and I am not likely the right person to do it. Just explaining the abbreviations would help mucho, as you probably already understand the end results via your experience anyways.

Jim

LOL...looks like plain english to me. Jim, you have really dug in to this stuff!!

But if you really want Greek??????? That can be done too!!

The ebay turbo is 76mm inducer on the compressor with a P-trim turbine wheel, don't bother. Shoot me a PM with what you are thinking.

Wes i tried pming you several times, as well as with the information you asked here, are you not getting them?

Yeah OK, but I don't want to jack this thread up any more. I was only trying to be helpful. I did get my start with your great amount of help. I guess you remember.

Send me a PM.

Jim

I'd run a 62/71/13 and a 74mm S400 if you know your going to stop at 700hp. If you see more in the future then run a 80mm S400 instead of the 74mm. The 80mm's are quieter and don't spool much slower yet they will make another 100-150hp.
I run the 62/71/14 over s400 80mm Like Rob mentioned, on the daily driver 12 valve, its quite streetable and they light wicked hard!
They will smoke like all get out if you just put it to the boards, but for the street, rolling into it then punching it is unreal.
I have seen up to 80lbs boost with this setup. Need to get to work on the wastegate:doh:

I think in the future I might try that set up and step my 66/13 down to a 62/13 with the S400 sounds like a solid combination.

hx50 with a tial 44mm wastegate, over an s400 80mm?:rockwoot:

sound good?

Who measures Temperature in Degree's Rankine?? Rankine is a power cycle.. jesues...

Ummm Will your stock pump support 700HP?... I didnt think u had that big of injectors.

Who measures Temperature in Degree's Rankine?? Rankine is a power cycle.. jesues...

Ummm Will your stock pump support 700HP?... I didnt think u had that big of injectors.

You know i always have something up my sleeve.

Why not go with a non WG s300 (62/.7) with an external piston style WG over an s475. From what I'm told, stay away from diaphram style WG. They dont last as many cycles as the piston style. Do you plan on building your own setup?

Why not go with a non WG s300 (62/.7) with an external piston style WG over an s475. From what I'm told, stay away from diaphram style WG. They dont last as many cycles as the piston style. Do you plan on building your own setup?

Yep im building my own. I still have tiime to find a wastegate i will really get into it as it get closer.

62 or 64 over a 475 seems to be a run of the mill setup. I want to try something different.

Yep im building my own. I still have tiime to find a wastegate i will really get into it as it get closer.

62 or 64 over a 475 seems to be a run of the mill setup. I want to try something different.

It seems the 62 with a 480 is starting to become the "norm"

Back