looking to sell mypull truck

hey man is the truck still for sale or did u start taking it apart yet? if not can i get some pics of the truck all over the engine, interior, exterior and a decent run down of the build on the truck to zgrif12@aol.com? thanks id greatly appreciate it. i finally got my truck sold.
yep still for sell . gonna get running next weekend . you can give me a call my # on the 1st page.

Ok i appreciate it Princeton.I could do that. Whats the price on the truck again i think he last put 10k but not sure of where it stands now and what would it take for you to deliver? Thanks

Is the rear fixed and the new pump on it yet? Does it have the full interior? What color was the truck orginally before you fixed it all? thanks

Im not wasting anyones time. im just asking legitimate question. theres no pics of the truck listed and i wanted to know what the jam color is so i can get ideas for paint and if it needs interior trim. if i need to still fix the rear and put the pump on it would determine where exactly to deliver it. id like to have a good idea on things being that you are so far away. i dont wana have the truck brought here to not take it and send it back. that would be a waste of time fuel and money. thanks

well you are a

:clap::clap::clap: i dont think we all were tire kickers some people would like to no what they are buying if you had to build one yes but if you build one at least you no what you have, and you got a truck with a bad rear end ,that you cant here run.:cheer: when you get it going you will have alot more in it then $10,000 good luck with the truck hope to see at some pulls. AND THERE ARE ALOT MORE TRUCKS OUT THERE FOR SALE.$.02:thankyou2:

He Didnt Want To List Everything On The Web To Share With The World. The Motor Has Way More Money Into It Then We Wanted For The Whole Truck.

Back