looking to sell mypull truck

I know thats why i asked simple questions so i could figure out where it would need to be delivered to get it together and planned and what id need. I wasnt asking for a full build sheet. id do that in person or over the phone. i wanted to know the original calor so i could talk to my buddy who paints and has a booth at his house and what still needed to be done to get it running so i could set up something with the guy who would be helping me get it back up and going. thanks again.

peep

for a guy that was willing to take the truck any were to help sell it. i think you are full of it!!! AND YOU STILL GOT A TRUCK WITH THE REAR END BROKE AND NO PUMP ON IT.:doh::cheer::cheer::cheer: you sound like a girl that just seen her first pp.:hehe:

for a guy that was willing to take the truck any were to help sell it. i think you are full of it!!! AND YOU STILL GOT A TRUCK WITH THE REAR END BROKE AND NO PUMP ON IT.:doh::cheer::cheer::cheer: you sound like a girl that just seen her first pp.:hehe:

Art is one of my best friends, so i was trying to help him by delivering it, whats wronge with that?

All it needs is a carrier or new locker, the gears, shafts and housing is fine.

Its not hard to put the pump on, i just need to get it timmed.

Im still interested in it. i dont wanna waste your or my time. id rather ask a bunch of questions wether they be dumb or real technical so i can figure out a scenario on what to do. i know the truck is still there and i know youd rather not drive several hours a way for nothing. i dont see how thats not reasonable.

we

now i no you are full of it. you said more then WE!!!!!!!!!!!!! had in it. sounds like some one is trying to pull some thing, and it ant the truck:bs:i think.

now i no you are full of it. you said more then WE!!!!!!!!!!!!! had in it. sounds like some one is trying to pull some thing, and it ant the truck:bs:i think.
is it nice outside where you are ? because you are spending way to much time in front of the computer. :hehe:

is it nice outside where you are ? because you are spending way to much time in front of the computer. :hehe:
its great out here, i have laptop out in my chair drinking a cold one, just thinking how full of it you guys are drag a 5 speed. will be really fast i bet, come on down i will race you with my duramax when you get it done:doh::tree::what::what::hehe::hehe:

its great out here, i have laptop out in my chair drinking a cold one, just thinking how full of it you guys are drag a 5 speed. will be really fast i bet, come on down i will race you with my duramax when you get it done:doh::tree::what::what::hehe::hehe:

I said i was CONVERTING it to a drag truck, so obviously im swaping in an 47RH auto since i cant race with a weighted dual disc pulling clutch.

you should not make fun of the homeless. you be come one. maybe you take a class to how not to be a dick when you called every body tire kickers.
:thankyou2::hehe::hehe:

I was refering to "holmesfarms" your boy friend.

If im a dick then your a cum drinking cock sucking douche bag.

And so far everyone has been a tire kicker, including you.

Back