Lsm's Billet Aluminum Block

I don't believe the bowl is necessary, but used in stock diesels to retain the fuel and combustion. on small hp engines. With this head I would build a 565 motor so compression is not a problem.

20 ccs with Valve releifs and a 65 cc combustion chamber could get there , I would use a slight concave dish like your talking about.

Wade, Greg and Charger are all posting in the same thread....

chits gonna get weird and this thread is gonna go down.

images

Edit: The last pic was good, but this is MUCH more appropriate

this-thread-is-for-attention-thors-spiderman-icbBPu.jpg

I'm here for the gang bang. Who's first?

Doubtful. From what source?
The sources should probably remain nameless, but rest assured that there are multiple companies that can source custom CR blank nozzles. I just couldn't afford it from either of the companies on my budget.

with 20 cc piston bowl and 65 cc combustion chamber it wouldent even start...

ether?

T$'s avatar! LOL

Oh yeeeaaaahhhhh

The sources should probably remain nameless, but rest assured that there are multiple companies that can source custom CR blank nozzles. I just couldn't afford it from either of the companies on my budget.

Why not name them and spread the good word? I hate the secrecy chit. It doesn't help anyone, especially the companies trying to make money off it. And since you said "either" I assume it to mean there are 2 companies?

ether?

Oh yeeeaaaahhhhh

Why not name them and spread the good word? I hate the secrecy chit. It doesn't help anyone, especially the companies trying to make money off it. And since you said "either" I assume it to mean there are 2 companies?

That can be taken in several ways.

To those that have the knowledge and connections deserve the spoils of hard work. This is kind of like the drug companies, they spend a billion dollar making a drug that does wonderful things and improve our lives. They put out the work and money. Do they not deserve the pay back? . The liberals pose the same question that drug companies should not make profit on their investment. if that become's the law then the days of new wonder drugs is over.

I really share a lot more information then I should. I freely give information to many people that is critical to making real power. I had Fowler and GRP do Aluminum rods for the Dmax almost 5 years ago, I shared the contacts and info, and look at the results. I have bought so many sets of Aluminum rods for my comp programs over the last 20 years it's sick.

High compression I share as well, when I build the motor programs for the Dr Performance trucks, I bump compression to get efficiently and help in spool for a maximum effort dray race program. Now it’s becoming the rage.
Ill share with almost anyone what it takes to make one of these engines preform

As too nozzles yes, I have seen them, I know who can make them. If you want them just ask the experts my group uses Brady at Industrial Injection, others use Weston. But they are available, they arnt cheap, but they make power.

some call this bragging , so be it , I

Last edited:
I've spent far more time on this topic than most, in short there is no source for a nozzle blank that is even remotely affordable and reliable.

Take the claims for what they are, but a company will not manufacture a product they cannot test. Without spray orifices you cannot test the leakage rate, and with a large enough selection base you have no real reason to need a blank nozzle.

I've spent far more time on this topic than most, in short there is no source for a nozzle blank that is even remotely affordable and reliable.

Take the claims for what they are, but a company will not manufacture a product they cannot test. Without spray orifices you cannot test the leakage rate, and with a large enough selection base you have no real reason to need a blank nozzle.

if you say its so , I would say you know this subject . I have seen draws full of differant nozzels , but no blanks.

Blank's can be had and yes they are expensive. Companies do not like to make them but if you buy enough from them already they will. I've got about 100 I have purchased so far for Duramax injector development. Will they make them for a guy who wants a set or two NO. So its all about if you really want to step up and play the game or not. I think I currently have about 20 - 30 left from the last batch.

Back