macktruckdriver - BAD SELLER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's the OP fault for your mom not forwarding the "extra" box she had laying around after the OP shipped to the address you designated??

No I gave him that address as that was my last address and what they go off for forwarding as the one on my PayPal was previous to that address and would just get returned. It should have been forwarded by the post office to my current address as I'm in the middle of moving due to a divorce situation.

No I gave him that address as that was my last address and what they go off for forwarding as the one on my PayPal was previous to that address and would just get returned. It should have been forwarded by the post office to my current address as I'm in the middle of moving due to a divorce situation.

If you could have communicated that to me, and said hey let me check my old address/mom's shop, I would have happily waited another day.

All my stuff had been being forwarded but so I had not even though that was a place to look. She had thought I grabbed all my mail a while back but had not so they didn't say anything that I had anything there. The refund has already been made.

All my stuff had been being forwarded but so I had not even though that was a place to look. She had thought I grabbed all my mail a while back but had not so they didn't say anything that I had anything there. The refund has already been made.

Way to man up and issue a refund.

I removed the Phone and address from this thread, because some of you Morons decided to take it on yourselves and call and harass. Knock it off you knuckleheads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back