macktruckdriver - BAD SELLER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems interesting that someone with the same last name signed for the "Missing" package, so either we have a forgery AND missing Springs or.....

I sent via USPS because I know that they will actually get a signature when asked, unlike UPS/FedEx who will just drop it at the door and run. At least that's how they are out here regularly.

You can force either company to get a signature either direct or indirect so that's BS.

So it was signed for by a Christine at a address designated by the seller and the name of the business at that designated address is "Chris's Custom Creations...and said Christine shares the same last name (as signed) as the seller who "didn't" receive any package??

Playing dumb might have worked years ago, but Google is a very powerful tool.

I don't know who's in the right here but I just gotta say. When will people learn to quit sending money as a gift when buying things online?! Not only does it leave you no protection, it's kinda screwing PayPal, which makes their money on the 2 or 3 percent charge.

How about we just call a spade a spade and state the obvious: the package was clearly delivered.

It doesn't matter how the OP paid or how he shipped it. He clearly has a record of the entire transaction and he attempted to clear it up before making it public.

I don't know who's in the right here but I just gotta say. When will people learn to quit sending money as a gift when buying things online?! Not only does it leave you no protection, it's kinda screwing PayPal, which makes their money on the 2 or 3 percent charge.

I've seen paypal screw my buddy out of a turbo kit. He shipped it to a guy (brand new) who ran it for a few days and decided he didnt like it. The guy filed a claim with paypal who refunded him the money after shipping back a box of wood to my buddy. I only accept paypal as a friend after that.

I learned this the hard way also. Pay the fee and cover your azz.

How about we just call a spade a spade and state the obvious: the package was clearly delivered.

It doesn't matter how the OP paid or how he shipped it. He clearly has a record of the entire transaction and he attempted to clear it up before making it public.

Couldn't have said it better.

I understand things can happen, but he has had ample time to get this situation resolved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well after calling the post office I tracked down the package and was delivered to my parents and not forwarded to my address. This is why I never use USPS. Springs are still the same Hamilton springs I shipped.

Well after calling the post office I tracked down the package and was delivered to my parents and not forwarded to my address. This is why I never use USPS. Springs are still the same Hamilton springs I shipped.

Will you be refunding the money?

So it's the OP fault for your mom not forwarding the "extra" box she had laying around after the OP shipped to the address you designated??

Well yeah I have them now so I have no reason not to. If he would have chilled until I got to call the post office this morning everything would have been taken care of.

Ya!!!!

Now then....were those actually "Hamilton" springs or just some off brand springs that were purchased from Hamilton? :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back