Made 448/842 on spray today

we went with a 14mm and a smaller 2.8mm camplate to fix the breakage issue - fuels real good with just about 300 cc's at 4000 rpm - havnt tried it any higher

we are also workin on a 5000 rpm 12mm VE - we figure if the VW boys can turn 6000rpm with a 12mm VE we should be able to as well.

we will see how the season goes

Hey Stock600 I'd be interested in that 14mm stuff if the price is right

My goal is to use all the wrong parts and still be fast. Peak power at 2800 rpm with a non-lockup converter sounds about right to me!! ;)

I bet that thing will move on the spray! You need to get to the track and see what you can run through the 1/4 with some good slicks. Congrats on the numbers man. I would bump your timing next, because i know there is a lot more in that HX35. I made 337hp on mine with hardly any smoke once it was spooled even though EGT's got hot plenty fast. I think some more timing would definately help you out.

Eric

I know more timing will help, I was just being conservative cause of the nitrous and stock head bolts.

14mm head/rotor and 4mm camplate

Me too:evil:ft:

If yall are interested in that stuff it could prob. be had for a deal, its new and never been bolted in a pump not even on the bench. Call the B.I.Law if your interested I dont see why he would ever have a use for it anymore. His name is Bruce 214-532-1745.
Ryan

Back