Manual trans DMax 12.20 @ 112

05_LLY

Hi Im earth, have we met?
First day at the track with new engine, clutch, and twins.

Made 3 passes as fallows,

Run 1
60'1.81
1/8th 7.87 @ 87.47
1/4 12.308 @ 111.66

Run 2

We wont talk about this one
14.56 @ 110

Run 3
60' 1.75
1/8 7.78 @ 87.72
1/4 12.205 @ 112.02

(See video below) --SJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Having trouble getting link to vid to work, Comp D staff, can u please clean that up for me^^^

Nice runs. So is it strictly a drag truck now, or still gonna pull some in an open type class?

Nice job Caleb.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBUyJrCNmXI[/MEDIA]

Thanx!

No pulling, sled or trailer ( for now any way), but its not a race only truck either and never will be it can still haul. It probally will get a bumper hitch back on it, going to national events its dumb for me and my wife to both drive, and if hers would break i want to be able to tow hers with mine...if the need would arise!!

Caleb great runs your not far from being the QUICKEST 6 SPEED AROUND. Keep up the good work. Thanks Steve B.

Dang, a 12.2 @ 112 is right in line with an autos ET/trap isn't it? That's awesome!

Caleb, Nice job on the build. Once you get traction 11's are in your future. Good luck with it.....Jeff

not bad for 5500# with tiny wheels. :poke:

You pulling out in 3rd with rpm only or boost? Who's clutch do you have?

not bad for 5500# with tiny wheels. :poke:

You pulling out in 3rd with rpm only or boost? Who's clutch do you have?

Thanx for letting me know how much my truck weighs, i was gonna go weight it but you just saved me $10, thanx!

Third gear, using my ears and feel of the truck to launch. South bend, is there any other?

Back