Manual trans DMax 12.20 @ 112

Thanx for letting me know how much my truck weighs, i was gonna go weight it but you just saved me $10, thanx!

Third gear, using my ears and feel of the truck to launch. South bend, is there any other?

I know it's a light weight heheheh :)

I have 6 3rd gear tries on mine and couldn't get under 2.6 60. Thinking of trying out the Dr P launch box to help get a little boost on the line. Or I have to do something with the gearing.

Cummin Get Some (Gus) just went 12.9 @ 105 in his dodge sat as well, he should be about the same power as you and same weight, i dont know his 60's but they were 1.9 or less!

Cummin Get Some (Gus) just went 12.9 @ 105 in his dodge sat as well, he should be about the same power as you and same weight, i dont know his 60's but they were 1.9 or less!

7340@108.6 = 645wheelhp.

I bet it it's something stupid like torque management. turning it more off would help a lot. just on the street, it's annoying and smokey. meh. I have a few other issues to figure out too.

Nice run tho, the launch look good and smooth..

My 60' was 1.80 truck weighs 7280 + the full back seat and the two 40Lb bags of kibbles and bitts I forgot to unload before I left home...:doh:
I dunno how to load videos on here or I would...its on you tube search "Gus 12.9 Prp" it will come up

Also congrats to Josh for getting a new best time with his LMM!

My 60' was 1.80 truck weighs 7280 + the full back seat and the two 40Lb bags of kibbles and bitts I forgot to unload before I left home...:doh:
I dunno how to load videos on here or I would...its on you tube search "Gus 12.9 Prp" it will come up

Also congrats to Josh for getting a new best time with his LMM!

Mind sharing your Smarty settings?

7340@108.6 = 645wheelhp.

I bet it it's something stupid like torque management. turning it more off would help a lot. just on the street, it's annoying and smokey. meh. I have a few other issues to figure out too.

Nice run tho, the launch look good and smooth..

Thank you!, That launch was far from smooth in the truck!!

Dang, a 12.2 @ 112 is right in line with an autos ET/trap isn't it? That's awesome!

Caleb handles that stick like a single man with stock in Jergen's.... :hehe: :hehe:

Keep it up bud!! :woohoo:

Back