Many Dodge truck parts for sale

I need the plastic cover section for the drivers seat with electric seats on the left side. Tan interior. 1999 model.

Any first gens? Looking for stock chrome front bumper and fan shroud. 91-93.

3rd gen transfer case for a six speed and cr head..

i pick up

not a one..
also if he ever gets around to it i also need a 95-6 ecm for an auto.

payton

I've got a '99 that needs a black dash and instrument panel bezel. Also need chrome grill entire assembly. Let me know.

I have a black dash...possibly a good bezel....new chrome grilles I can get cheap!

how about a set of fuel lines (stock) from the VP to the head, for a 24V.... I want to try and see if they can be chromed.

shipped to 49247

Thanks
Ian

Ian, I delivered my last set to detroit last week. I do have a set of the front 3 around for practice if interested. Ill keep you in mind if I get another 24 in soon.

I also need the black plastic bezel 99 that goes on the dash [around gauges, radio etc.] I also need a set of seat covers for a 99 Charcoal grey with the colors in the fabric. I would prefer a set of leather covers for nonpower seats. Front bumper lower grey plastic trim.

I may have a good bezel around yet. I prefer not to sell just the seat covering but will remove them for a decent offer. The front bumper plastic is very cheap aftermarket thru any body shop. Shipping that large kills the wallet!

Back