March 1st 3rd Annual Redneck Nationals

DavidTD

DPM
US19 dragway, Albany GA. US19 Website

1/8th mile racing with vendors and DPM Dyno. This is a fun event and NADM is excited about this being our 1st east coast event.

More info soon to follow but mark your calendars.:thankyou2:

This is a great race. Everyone that can should try to make it, I should be there.

I can see myself making that drive again, missed it last year, not this year :rockwoot:

Just like last year I'm showing at the Hotrod and Restoration show in Indy that weekend.

Note to David: Maybe next year this event could be the 2nd weekend in March?LOL

IMHO this is one of the funnest events of the season. I'll be there with the big camper, in case you sot's need something to pass out under.
(B.U. ... I've got a new drink just for you :bigsmile:)

looking forward to being at NADM's first eastside event :clap:

Hummmm? That's a long way to go to break something. I guess a smart man would tow from Pennsylvania.

turbomatt1 said:
IMHO this is one of the funnest events of the season. I'll be there with the big camper, in case you sot's need something to pass out under.
(B.U. ... I've got a new drink just for you :bigsmile:)

Crap....I just realized this is the weekend before BigUgly's wedding :bang I know he won't be making it and I might not be either, just depends on the fun fund :(

Sound's to me like BS is gettin in the way of RACIN!!!!!!!:hehe: Albany is alway's a good race, gonna miss you guy's. Gary

I had to buy a new set of turbos for the silverline
truck!!!!! because of your 108 mph 1/8. I do
believe you will be a serious threat to me beating
up on my homey in the final this year. This will
be the year of the 3802170 1oo

any hotel info yet?? and because dunbar posted this i assume his dyno will be there?

Jeff2 said:
I had to buy a new set of turbos for the silverline
truck!!!!! because of your 108 mph 1/8. I do
believe you will be a serious threat to me beating
up on my homey in the final this year. This will
be the year of the 3802170 1oo

Bull Shizzit!:hehe:

just called the wingate that us19 dragway prefers everyone to and there is a marathon that same weekend. Rooms will be filling fast she said, so hurry up and book em!

Back