March 1st 3rd Annual Redneck Nationals

The Wingate is where we will set-up as the host hotel. As of today, there are rooms, and I will block some as soon as the sales rep calls me back. The discounted (track rate) is $76+tax. I stayed their last year and it is a nice hotel.

More as it unfolds...

DavidTD said:
Getting closer guys... Did I let everyone know Timmay was announcing? :shake:
geuss you should have saved that remark Dave, now nobody will show up:Cheer:

Ya'll have fun, just got screwed at work on my weekends so I know I won't be there :(

I gotta see how the flights look on this one...and if I can sneak away for another weekend so close after the Bakersfield race.

I wont be able to make it going to miami for the week for work I may see if they will let me drive home so I can stop by the track saterday. have a great time guys

I'm gonna be there.....This will be my first time down there!!

Looking forward to it!! See ya there David D. and Jeff G.

Ok everyone, the west coast guys set the bar pretty darn high... think you guys can equal the turnout? :poke:LOL

Weather looks great, don't forget that Friday night the track has an open test and tune which from what I hear we may have some diesels making passes too. (feel like picking on the gassers?)

Everyone that is coming down, have a safe trip.

Hummmm? That's a long way to go to break something. I guess a smart man would tow from Pennsylvania.

what part of PA are you in im in selinsgrove right now if you want to follow us back to Albany feel free to pm me if you want to meet somewhere. I was just called up for an emergency job and hopefully be leaving thurs or fri morning!

Rule Change:: ALL TRUCKS IN UNLIMITED STREET WILL BE REQUIRED TO RUN ONLY THE 1/8TH MILE AT THIS EVENT UNLESS EQUIPED WITH A DRIVERS SIDE AIRBAG.
:rules:

:poke:

:Cheer:

:tree:

:eek:

:redx:

:evil ONLY 4 DAYS AWAY!!!!! :rockwoot:

Rule Change:: ALL TRUCKS IN UNLIMITED STREET WILL BE REQUIRED TO RUN ONLY THE 1/8TH MILE AT THIS EVENT UNLESS EQUIPED WITH A DRIVERS SIDE AIRBAG.

I have the airbag,,,,,,,,,,,will travel. I hope the truck is ready to go by Friday morning. Either way mom and I will be there Fruiday night. See ya'll there, Gary

anyone planning on running a quarter mile you better have some decent insurance also LOL

Just got word from the track that overnite RV camping is still cool for friday nite. I'm gonna head up friday afternoon & get in some test & tune.
Gates open at 6...racing til 10.

Awesome Matt..Shock the crowd get some more butts on the edge of there seats!

Matt, you, Gary, Phil, Tim, David, and anybody else going to this race can kiss my happy white hiney, I have to be at work this weekend :bang

Back