March 1st 3rd Annual Redneck Nationals

Matt, you, Gary, Phil, Tim, David, and anybody else going to this race can kiss my happy white hiney, I have to be at work this weekend :bang

ew.

call in sic ...nobody that knows you will argue with that!!:hehe:

Matt, I have to work this weekend, need the $$$ for the following weekend, gotta give Josiah a proper wake :evil

David, I'll be at both of those if at all possible, CompD Invitational for sure!!

i will prob end up running my truck, not too sure if it will make it out alive with the stock tranny. I wont spray either stage of nitrous so i should be alright but definatley wont be a contender. If i do race it will be in the bracket so it doesnt matter right lol

What time does the track open and everything get started on Saturday??

It should not take you that long to get there. How long does it take you to get to Jeff's shop? I made it home last time almost less than 3 hours from All-Benny.

gates open at 8
trials at 10
racing at 12
also tonight (friday)there is T & T for everyone
what are the prizes this year anyone know?

Just passed Triton on the interstate. Seen a few others too. Time to have some fun at the TNT!

It should not take you that long to get there. How long does it take you to get to Jeff's shop? I made it home last time almost less than 3 hours from All-Benny.

I'm 55miles for Jeff G's shop and it usually takes me right at on hour total....but since i'm not getting off at that exit and going the 10miles through all the construction, It should be more like 40-45mins....Mapquest siad 3hrs and a few mins....don't have it infront of me...

No biggie....I'll see yall about 10-11 I guess.....

hey triton, you dont happen to be the big red dodge at the track tonight were you, i am the bald dude with the white psd

hey triton, you dont happen to be the big red dodge at the track tonight were you, i am the bald dude with the white psd

yeah, that's me. I see you gave up and put the stockers back on. Hope it hooks up better tomorrow for you !

yeah i need to figure something out, i was pulling horrible 60 fts (2.45) and outta the 4 runs my IC boot blew out 2 times, i had to put the stockers back on to drive home, the police round here dont like slicks on the street lol

Back