March Texas Diesel Shootout - March 11th

Well she got faster every pass. Pulled the wheel on launch and turned a 10.46 @ 138 before I called it a night. I am pretty happy to be in the hunt since I could have run a 10.90 and been happy.

Very nice. That beats my best mph by 3mph.
You might hit the 9's before I do.

Thanks! I doubt it will hit 9's first still got plenty of things to work out and get right before I start shooting for 9's but who knows the mph is there.

Very nice. That beats my best mph by 3mph.
You might hit the 9's before I do.

I think Stelly will be there before any of us after seeing that truck tonight. Wow! Great job guys, good seeing you all!

How did it go today Max?

I will let Stelly chime in on the times he ran if he likes, but they were fast on fuel.

My truck completely blackened the track and ran a 12:63 with 40lbs of boost and 50lbs of back pressure. Fuel filter was clogged..... Changed it and also backed up the fuel plate. I drove it out of the track and tuned it to 75lbs of boost and 80lbs of back pressure to save some tuning time. Truck really came alive. Drove back towards the track and had a F ing flat on a slick. Day done..... Hung with Stelly and crew.

I think Stelly will be there before any of us after seeing that truck tonight. Wow! Great job guys, good seeing you all!

Yeah man it was a good time! Nice hanging out, really wish we could of seen your truck run turned up though! Oh well, always a next time..

Congrats man!!!!! Another trip like that and you gonna have all the bugs out.:rockwoot:

Back