March Texas Diesel Shootout - March 11th

Wasn't a dig I assure you. I guess it just didn't come off right.

It was a dig and it was a good one......:bow:
I take no offense, I thought it was funny.
I'm aware that some people think bad of me for making the statements and that's ok, everyone needs an opinion.
Uninformed opinion but an opinion none the least.

I hope everyone runs great at the event and I wish the NHRDA all the best success.

I might make that trip man. Would be allot easier to tune this pump, chargers, wastegate during the day plus seeing the smoke the truck is blowing will be easier on tuning. I also need more than the 5 to 8 passes at most at rpw on a street night.

we would love for you to come out we might be able to find someone to help tune

we would love for you to come out we might be able to find someone to help tune
i appreciate it man. I think I got enough info now to tune it close. Just need a second pair of eyes looking at the smoke.........Hmmmm......... gopro on back cage.........

Anyway once the fuel amount is set then the rest of tuning will be just looking at gauges and wrenching.

Damnit I keep having to edit on my phone. F ing autotext.

Last edited:
Well all I can say is that is was not a dig and it wasn't honestly. I saw the thread for the event but as you said i have no idea what the details are. I honestly just want as much support for all Texas diesel motorsports event's just like when I posted up the TDS on my FB page. I figure the better the compitition the more notice we get and more events.

See you out there Stelly. I am guessing 10:30-12:00ish. Depends on the kids, wife and how much I drink tonight LOL.

is there any small airports down there close by that i could have my father in law fly the wife and I to so we could just watch instead of having to drive almost 4 hrs one way?

Nope...... Looks like I am rolling solo tomorrow my bud that was coming is now working, Will shoot for 1 then.

Well she got faster every pass. Pulled the wheel on launch and turned a 10.46 @ 138 before I called it a night. I am pretty happy to be in the hunt since I could have run a 10.90 and been happy.

Well she got faster every pass. Pulled the wheel on launch and turned a 10.46 @ 138 before I called it a night. I am pretty happy to be in the hunt since I could have run a 10.90 and been happy.

Congrats man that is rolling!...... Hella MPH!

Back