Mason Dixon Diesel Shoot Out Hagerstown MD OCT 24

drew504

Mason Dixon Diesel Shoot Out

October 24, 2010
We will also be hosting an all DIESEL Drag race at the same place.
Cars, Pick ups, Semi’s and Dump Truck will all be in action. This is bracket racing so everyone has a shot to win, or just come watch an awesome show.
An event flyer can be viewed at this link

http://www.masondixondragway.com/Special%20Event%20Flyers/Diesel%20Race.pdf

Gates open at 9 am
Racing starts at 12pm

There will also be a benefit truck and tractor pull on October 23, 2010 at the Mason Dixon Drag Strip on Rt 40 in Hagerstown, MD. 5 classes will be pulling.

2.6” Diesel 4x4
Street Stock Semi (3000 rpm limit)
8500 Mod Turbo Tractors
2.8” & 3.0” Diesel 4x4 (hitch height and weight will be adjusted to try to even the class)
Hot Street Semi’s

$10.00 admission for adults: $5.00 for children 8-12, registration is $10.00 (to help cover the insurance)

This is NOT a points pull.

MORE INFORMATION CALL 717-597-9826 or email andrew@antrimdiesel.com

All proceeds benefit the Good Samaritan Fund at Brandt’s Church St. Thomas, PA

Figures. The only diesel racing event within 1.5 hours of where I live in MD, and I am visiting the gf that weekend.

Anyone venture to Mason Dixon on a regular basis? I have a feeling I will be there quite a bit with the 2wd next season.

This event was Bad Ass !!!!!! Thanks so much to everyone who came. Its getting bigger every year. We brought an E7 powered Mack and a 16L Volvo down to do some testing. We were pleased with a 14.69 @ 99mph out of the Volvo and 16.20s from the Mack. Not bad for full wieght working trucks... You have no clue how many hoops we had to jump through to get the company to go along with it. But it was worth wile

had a very good time with a large turn out to

won the quick 8 class today at the mason -dixon drags ... won trophys for best et/ mph... + $500 cash and a PDI 2nd gen manifold that been extrude honed and cermaic coated

best et of the day before the track got torn up from the semi's doing burnouts everywhere was a 10.6

My dad called and said the turn out was huge, he had a good time to.

had a good time at the race, was a good turn out. won the diesel car class and then they put me with the trucks. won one round with the trucks then broke out.. but had alot of fun and im just glad the car held together..

Yeah he was trying a new turbo couldnt stay on top of it, wish I coulda made it down but had to work 16hrs.

Joel, It was nice meeting you and your wife. Great running truck you have. Hope to see you guys next year. Thanks Steve B.

As soon as I get details Il let you guys know. I had a blast and it looks like our big rig race program at Volvo Powertrain is gonna take off thanks to running 14.69 @ 99 in work trim with a 880 Volvo Semi. We were only off a few tenths of taking top mph over an all out race semi....:woohoo: Our Mack made it to the finals of quik 8 Semi and took runner up, after the trans in the Volvo had had enough heat build up for the day and lost to the Mack in the semi finals.

Steve and Joel sorry I didnt stop by and say goodbye. I had my hans full with our 2 trucks we had there. So glad both of you could make it

Thanks,Coop

It was nice seeing you Rick its been awhile. Hope to see you next year somewhere. Thanks Steve B.

coop- glad everything went good for you guys as well...... now corporate will open the spending account.......... big lettering on the trucks would look great

now for alittle more fuel and alittle less weight and you guys will be smoking fast

Back