Mason Dixon Diesel Shoot Out Hagerstown MD OCT 24

Nice to meet you guys too. It was a good time.Philip had his personal best of a 11.11@123 single charger and fuel. Im sure we will all be busy this winter from the sounds of things.

with the garret or did he try the BW thanks tom

Last edited:
So.... How was it? Sounds like it wasn't a good raceday for Jim. That sucks man.

How'd everyone else do ?

Ya I been up since 430 with school bus driving thing. No I havent ran it, I wanted to go to this event but I had to take a recertification. The drive alone would have been worth it to see Philip go 11.11 thats very impressive! Jeff do you have a t4 1.10 for that 83/74 wheel?

Thanks Tom

So.... How was it? Sounds like it wasn't a good raceday for Jim. That sucks man.

How'd everyone else do ?

Even though I broke, I still had a good time. I would have at least liked to have gotten one good run in, just to see where it's really at. Now the fun really begins. Except for the opening of the wallet part.:D

Even though I broke, I still had a good time. I would have at least liked to have gotten one good run in, just to see where it's really at. Now the fun really begins. Except for the opening of the wallet part.:D

Hopefully it won't be as bad as it sounded, Good Luck. Thanks Steve B.

You have no idea. Won't know till I tear it down, but aside from blowing the head gasket, I'm thinking I dropped a valve seat about 1/2 way down the track, from the way it sounds. Ran a 13.301.

Nice seeing you, Steve B.

Jeff, I'll be talking to ya!:D

Jim- what was your 1/8 mile time/mph?
at least you can fix it over winter

water meth just washer fluid went from 12.30 to a 11.84..
very nice drop ...... you were just using straight water before?

nice job philip!!!!

so who won the event?

i take it philip was # 1 qualifier

thought it was a pro tree- didnt look like it from the videos

with the garret or did he try the BW thanks tom

BW, The Garrett ate the turbin wheel

so who won the event?

i take it philip was # 1 qualifier

thought it was a pro tree- didnt look like it from the videos

No Philip was #2, some bad VP truck showed up and driffted a 10.90 after blowing a boot and cutting the oil filter in two.

It was a bracket quick 16 so it was a sportsman tree. Im unsure who won, I had to get home I was freezing and now Im sick as hell.

I ran a 12.50 with my dmax still trying to catch u Cummins boys u all got some good running trucks

jsf350 very nice drop ...... you were just using straight water before? [/QUOTE said:
the 12.30 run was just nitrous. then i put a water meth kit on and it went 11.84 with just washer fluid and nitrous.

Last edited:
Back