May6/7 Diesel Country Nationals

Isn't this a week before the TS event?Sounds like a good show maybe I'll shoot down for the day.

Last edited:
Isn't this a week before the TS event?Sounds like a good show maybe I'll shoot down for the day.

Yes, it is, great chance to tune up and test run before that event, plus see some trucks and country music to boot!

With the weather the way it is that time of the year you never know which weekend will be the perfect weekend!

We will have covered stage and stands during the concert and sled pulling!

We are planning on coming out to compete in the drag races, I have a question though. Do you provide puke bags??? I mean you DID SAY "country music" ;)

We are planning on coming out to compete in the drag races, I have a question though. Do you provide puke bags??? I mean you DID SAY "country music" ;)

Something for everyone friend see post 20!

"Second Band playing at event - Lit Endz! Lit EndzMusic, Live, Experience

This band is not country but IN style alternative! Stay tune - two more bands to add to the list!"

Local IN band that is playing on most of the stations.:woohoo:

who has a diesel and doesnt like country music? they kinda go together.

Any suggestions for the show let me know guys, we'll do our bests to make sure this is one hell of an event !

Never mind him Ron...he's an angry lil man that spends entirely too much time otr truck driver. A great day for him is when he makes a new " friend " at the rest area. Lol. He's harmless and just having fun.

who like diesel truck and not country music?? i mean they do kinda go together! all that other rap music is junk!

Never mind him Ron...he's an angry lil man that spends entirely too much time otr truck driver. A great day for him is when he makes a new " friend " at the rest area. Lol. He's harmless and just having fun.

LoL yes I am just having fun, country music is fine, just not ALLLL DAY pleaaaaasssseeeeee I will loose my mind (even more than I already have)

:tree::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Lol, so he hangs around rest areas huh! Well that's okay:lolly:

James Wesley just added to the list of performers for the concert - James Wesley

Trent Tomlinson
James Wesley
Lit Endz

Watch for more!

Add in Diesel truck drag racing Friday night, dyno, sled pulling Saturday . . .
diesel - girls - music - all in two days!

Shure sound like it is going to be a heck of a weekend.

Dale

Wow - James Wesley will be coming off a tour with Taylor Swift to come to our event! Wish he could bring her - lol!

Ok where is it being held at? Wabash Co fargrounds or another venue? This is well within traveling distance for me.

Heading there this week - will have official hotel when before I leave there. I will have more details later in the week.

Back