May6/7 Diesel Country Nationals

How about some information like-

What time do the gates open?
What time do the drag races start?
is there a test and tune before hand?
an address of the location would make it a lot easier to find the place.

The address for the fairgrounds which the drags are on the fairgrounds is,

3901 South U.S. Hwy 41
Terre Haute , Indiana 47807

3/4 mile south of Interstate 70 on HWY 41.

For the show-n-shine there are also cash prizes and product for winners along with plaques !

Last edited:
Score....... got the father in laws pusher motorhome. Just need to figure out how to operate it lmao.

Good deal I know Micah and Buck from Dallas are talking about making the trip!

Drags on Friday gates open 6pm racing starts 7! Dieselbonly night!

Times listed a few back

Good deal I know Micah and Buck from Dallas are talking about making the trip!

Drags on Friday gates open 6pm racing starts 7! Dieselbonly night!

Times listed a few back

uummmmm.....no. or I am just blind.

thanks though! not trying to give ya a hard time. just need to get things planned out in advance since I'm not home much.

How many passes do the pulling competitors get, 2??? Just curious, don't wanna have to pay $30 for the wife to get in when we are just going to pull and then leave.

uummmmm.....no. or I am just blind.

thanks though! not trying to give ya a hard time. just need to get things planned out in advance since I'm not home much.

Lol sorry must have posted that some where else, hope u can make it!

How many passes do the pulling competitors get, 2??? Just curious, don't wanna have to pay $30 for the wife to get in when we are just going to pull and then leave.

Pullers compete with one pass always! Better make it a good one, or should I say the good ones do. :bow::rockwoot:

Pullers compete with one pass always! Better make it a good one, or should I say the good ones do. :bow::rockwoot:

I think we got our wires crossed!! I meant gate passes (entry passes). Not passes down the track. Lol

If you are a competitor you get 2 passes, this is trying to bring more competitors in, the cost to pull compared to passes I'd a no-brainer, so hopefully the kids there to party will save a buck and pull.

I think we got our wires crossed!! I meant gate passes (entry passes). Not passes down the track. Lol

My wires are always crossed lol! Yea one competitor and tech or helper, but you need to enter the back gates to receive that discount at NADM registration for competitors on Saturday only.

Drag racing Friday night is the front entrance to the drag strip.

THfairgrounds.jpg

Why do I keep looking at that dirt track and thinking of 7000lb diesel trucks going sideways around the curves?

Believe it or not but I have been asked if we could get guys to circle dirt track race the trucks? :lolly: a little high centered to be sliding sideways around the corners don't you think?

NAAAAAAA Nothing enough HP and torque can't take care of.......HAHA

Back