May6/7 Diesel Country Nationals

so $35 for hook fee? and what r the payouts?

Payouts known yet? Gilmore and Hodlers 2 trucks will be making the trip if they know the guaranteed payout for 2.6. Not coming unless they know up front though. Let me know and I will pass it on to them. Thanks

so $35 for hook fee? and what r the payouts?

Payouts are normal guarantee for point pulls, total purse will be $7-9000 for our normal classes. If you have ever come to NADM pulls you would know they are the same for point pulls along with checks after the event. Drag racing the same at every event.

Exact payout will be posted before the event. Check back and watch.
NADM does not do contingency payouts. Just cash/check after the events.

Ok... If that's the answer you want passed on to your potential pullers. I will pass that response on to them. I will be there to support the event. But with an answer like that I would expect them to leave their 3 competitive trucks at home. If they are the same as usual I don't see the issue if posting them up now so the people willing to make the trip from 2 states away can start planning their trio to support nadm. Your organization, your rules. I'll pass on your answer.

Last edited:
Hodler and Gilmore both have my number, they don't need you representing them.
We post things when we are ready, not in response to badgering from known troublemakers, in a feeble attempt to show support.

Exact payout will be posted before the event.

Fair enough. They don't get on the net much and they asked me to find out. Maybe u should re read my post. No trouble being started. Actually still trying to support the NADM but I can see there is no reason to do so. Good luck on the event. You will need it. LOL

Last edited:
Glad to see you haven't lost your PR skills, Gene.

Payouts are normal guarantee for point pulls,

Exact payout will be posted before the event.

If they're the normal payouts...why can't they be posted now?
I'm just asking...I have no idea what the "normal" payout is....just seems like a simple question to answer if it's "normal"

Ah, I see we have the 3 voices of reason, right on schedule!!
Thanks for the TTT, boys, I didn't expect that from you guys.
The thing I am most concerned about is getting a weather window.
My PR SOP, is not changing rules on the fly, and making sure the pullers get checks the day of the event without any red tape or vouchers. Seems to be working...LOL:clap:

I'd rather them hold off on announcing purses than to announce something they can't backup. Seen that before. (not NADM).

I'd rather them hold off on announcing purses than to announce something they can't backup. Seen that before. (not NADM).

Total recognition, I luv it! The promoter (Tailgate Entertainment) represents a National company and still has sponsors signing til the last week, so we have already been guaranteed the amounts I posted but it could be higher depending on who else they sign for the next 3 weeks. Why post now, more $$$$ is better.

Vendors & sponsors who have already committed to come:

Industrial Injection
K&N
PureDieselPower
The Diesel Store
Precision Turbo
Covercraft
South Bend Clutch
Edge
Rough Country Suspension
Premier
Big O Tire

More to come!

I'm sure it doesn't matter to you cause your a local. They aren't. Doesn't matter. They aren't coming. They saw the response. Ill still be there to watch cause its close to me.

I guess they were confidant that they were going to get in the money then if they were concerned with the purse. If everyone was only concerned with the purse, then we would never have a good pull. If you pull for the money then you are pulling for the wrong reason.

I'm confused....

You all still talking about me. I am curious about purse, but its not going to affect if I go or not. I just want to hook.

I'm confused....

You all still talking about me. I am curious about purse, but its not going to affect if I go or not. I just want to hook.

I'm sure it doesn't matter to you cause your a local. They aren't. Doesn't matter. They aren't coming. They saw the response. Ill still be there to watch cause its close to me.

Gilmore called me, you dont represent him, and he doesn't care what the purse is.
You'd be better off just to quit posting on NADM threads, instead of telling stories to get attention.

I'm sure you could find a closer event to attend, don't go out of your way to come see us!

Work Stock
Super Street
Modified if the numbers are high enough, exhibition if they are not.

Pull order will be determined by track condition/weather- Horsepower will pull early if the track is going away, last if its coming around.

I guess they were confidant that they were going to get in the money then if they were concerned with the purse. If everyone was only concerned with the purse, then we would never have a good pull. If you pull for the money then you are pulling for the wrong reason.

No with a local pull they were going to compare purses. If there was more money up for grabs they are willing to travel to run against stiffer competition. You guys read it however the heck you want. I could care less. :bow:

Gilmore called me, you dont represent him, and he doesn't care what the purse is.
You'd be better off just to quit posting on NADM threads, instead of telling stories to get attention.

I'm sure you could find a closer event to attend, don't go out of your way to come see us!

Well Matt must have forgotten he DID ask me to find out what the purse was going to be for this event. Because it was going to matter to Hodler and he would be interested in going if Hodler was going. GENE I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT NADM DOES ANYMORE. I TRIED TO HELP SUPPORT YOU EVEN THOUGH AIRDOG REFUSES TO DO BUSINESS WITH NADM EVER AGAIN. I APOLOGIZE FOR ATTEMPTING TO GET YOU COMPETITORS AND PROMISE I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN!!! Carry on with your thread as it has been derailed badly.

Last edited:
Back