MCS Diesel Dyno day

Fine Finish

There will be a dyno day on Nov. 22 or Dec. 6. We haven't decided yet. We are looking for a good turn out so let us know about the dates. Food will be provided by Fine Finish Concrete, bring your own beverages. $50 for 2 pulls, $60 for three. We are looking for some feed back so let us know. Burnouts are encouraged. MCS is located in Pacific, Mo... let me know if you need directions.

I better go last just incase That old perkins in my old ford breaks the dyno:hehe::hehe:

Dale

I'll be there Dale after visiting the woods in the morning... I'll have the 4cyl Ranger too, lol. Wonder if they'll let me have a few dyno run just to see if I can break 100 hp?

I will be there Im wantin to strap the truck up around 9 or so!

Only thing is this dyno is know to read about 100hp low. When guys dnyo here and get 500 then got out to johns or dunbars and bump it to 600+ almost every time.

Is there going to be any kind of awards for highest hp/lowest hp? Thinking about bringin the flatbed... I'm pretty sure I can get the lowest hp award... :cheer:

Looks like i will be there.........

Food has been VERY good in the past (Grill cooked burgers)....if yall can make it, its a fun time!

:Cheer:

Oh..and Jeremy....my name is Dan too...do i count for a barley pop? :hehe:

The Dynoing will start at 10:00 will have the doors open at 9:00.they are having a Christmas sale 10% to 25% off on selected Items call Chris at MCS for more info.363-457-4144
Looking forward to see everyone there and meet some of you.
Yes it is indoors nice big shop.
Dale

Jeff I wish you would have made this in about three more weeks when I am home. I wouldn't mind coming over there again to watch the fun. Food was good trucks were good, cold and freezing rain bad. Bring your coveralls I am sure the doors will be open again.

Back