MCS Diesel Dyno day

The Dynoing will start at 10:00 will have the doors open at 9:00.they are having a Christmas sale 10% to 25% off on selected Items call Chris at MCS for more info.:kick:363-457-4144Looking forward to see everyone there and meet some of you.
Yes it is indoors nice big shop.
Dale

try this....
:bang (636) 451-4144

:hehe:

Dale's bringing the Perkins and Jeremy is bringing beers, this sounds like a great time. I can't find the address anywhere???

I will be there for sure. Won't be dynoing. But I do have a couple of other trucks coming down too that will be running on the dyno. Looking forward to it. Should be a good time for sure.

try this....
:bang (636) 451-4144

:hehe:

Dale's bringing the Perkins and Jeremy is bringing beers, this sounds like a great time. I can't find the address anywhere???
Thank for correcting that I was in a hurry didn't proof read it.Here is a link to MCS web site.

http://www.midwestperformancediesel.com/

What do you guy's think about who ever dyno would put in a x amount of money in a hat and the peron the gets high hp or high tq, wins the money or donate it to a charity of their choise. It is just a thaut might make things more interresting.$.02

Dale

Glad to here you guys are coming.Better bring some coveralls.
I alway's liked to see any kind of conversions.
Dale

It was good to see everyone today, we had a great time, Peggy Sue was gonna get me on the rollers but there were already six guys in line so we left around three. I sure wanted to see the perkins roll, maybe next time.

I had a good time, even if my truck wasn't there... Mel, glad to see ya again and thanks for the beverages. I still have your can coozey though, lol. Guess we'll have to get together again at another event so I can give it back. :D

I had a good day. I was relatively pleased with what the truck laid down...450/852 on the MCS Dyno. Kind of where I though it would be right now, with the single stock CP3.

Thanks to MCS for hosting!

Had a good time for thoes of yall i got to talk to...before i was tossed behind the grill(s)....haha....but man....love doing that too! Hope the fixin' weren't too over cooked!

Really good turn out this time! You make good numbers on them rollers....you have my respect!

I had a really good time down there on Sat. Good seeing everyone again.

Jeremy nice numbers again man, Dad said he went saw ya going through Washington and thought your truck looked pretty sharp.

I had a great time. But man the food was aweful. They out of all that money, they need to hire a better cook for next year. This guy didnt know how to cook a darn hot dog!!

I had a great time. But man the food was aweful. They out of all that money, they need to hire a better cook for next year. This guy didnt know how to cook a darn hot dog!!

:rockwoot:....funny:shake:.....i didnt see you eat anything due just wearing a Tee Shirt and couldn't get your frozen mouth open........did you have some glass to cut or something?! Man son...i got a Jacket you can borrow next time! :hehe:

Had a good time for thoes of yall i got to talk to...before i was tossed behind the grill(s)....haha....but man....love doing that too! Hope the fixin' weren't too over cooked!

Really good turn out this time! You make good numbers on them rollers....you have my respect!

Do I have your respect too with numbers I made :hehe::Cheer:

Dale

I stood in the back part of the shop and was just fine. When I went outside to chat with Eric is when I got cold. And I had a glass of hot chocolate that warmed me up. And some chili, and a burger, and a hot dog. Man I like to eat haha! So i guess there is one thing FASS makes good and thats some food. Haha, just messin with ya Dan.

I told you I would give you an AirDog shirt on the house Dan. They are nice and warm you should have tried one on haha!

Back