MCS Diesel Dyno day

Did it create a black hole when Airdog and Fass were within 10 feet of each other?

No bothe DeiselDan and 2Tone get along just fine bothe of them can sit and have a good conversation:Cheer:
My hat is off to any competitors that can get along together.

Dale

I stood in the back part of the shop and was just fine. When I went outside to chat with Eric is when I got cold. And I had a glass of hot chocolate that warmed me up. And some chili, and a burger, and a hot dog. Man I like to eat haha! So i guess there is one thing FASS makes good and thats some food. Haha, just messin with ya Dan.

I told you I would give you an AirDog shirt on the house Dan. They are nice and warm you should have tried one on haha!

I dont look at this thread for one day......:hehe:

You should try my Fajitas......:bow:

Except when jeff J, had his truck on the dyno reving it waiting for the charger to light.You just can't put a pulling truck like that on a chassi dyno and try to excelirate.=LOTs of smoke.

Dale

Did it create a black hole when Airdog and Fass were within 10 feet of each other?

Me and Dan get along just fine. We are both doing ours jobs the best we can for the people that pay the bills. Nice to have somebody open minded like that since the AirDog Fass stuff tends to get a little heated at times. Dan knows if he gets out of line whats comin!!:kick:

Me and Dan get along just fine. We are both doing ours jobs the best we can for the people that pay the bills. Nice to have somebody open minded like that since the AirDog Fass stuff tends to get a little heated at times. Dan knows if he gets out of line whats comin!!:kick:

I guess I should have added a smiley for sarcasm in there LOL. I have met Dan a couple of times and know you guys would get along. :D

Some one eraced the board before they got it copied.Some one vidioed all the runes and got the results as soon as they get a copy Chris is sending the result to me.
Dale

Back