MD Tucahoe Sled Pull May 26!!!!!

dzlfarmboy

Supporting Vendor
Right off of route 50 in Easton, MD Starts at 4:00 supposed to have gas and diesel trucks, for the modified open class their rules are more strict than most. The track has been around for years and usually is good, it's well maintained. Also there's suppose to be a mobile dynojet 248h set up there from 12:00 till the pull starts for those that want to get on the rollers. Should be a good event hope some members can attend.

brett did you get a rear for your truck yet? i know TJ and i were talking about going to Tucahoe on our long drive back from TS out in Kentucky which next year you have to join us for. just check out the cooler racing vids of TJ and I and you'll know why.

jury is still out on this one...

whats the payout look like? if its a shot at nothing i am not wasting my time

Come on out TJ... The track is stickier and the sled is lighter than the Elks it should be a good show.

btw brett congrats on procuring a dyno :thumbup

oldschoolPSD said:
Come on out TJ... The track is stickier and the sled is lighter than the Elks it should be a good show.

btw brett congrats on procuring a dyno :thumbup

i dont have all the safety stuff

hey tj just go down with me to watch the pulls. if you want to ride with me thats fine

What safety stuff? What do you need to compete?

Big A said:
What safety stuff? What do you need to compete?

Hey I saw you at C-town liquors the other day while me and a buddy were making a shakedown run to KFC haha. FWI I don't drive like a jackass all the time... only after installing new mods:hehe:

Driveshaft loops, u-joint sheilds, fuel shutoff, fire extinguisher and I think thats it. Oh yeah, drivers are also encouraged to wear a helmet and have an air shutoff as well. The powers that be are not going to let this stuff slide guys.

Actually I just stuck a transgo kit in mine, I spent most of the weekend wrenching on Dodges. Also coined the phrase "monkey pump" while fooling with a VE.

I was hoping to have my Jumbonormous Diesel Squirters built for my truck but J.G. Parks' machine shop keeps giving me the run around. I don't know why I even sent it to them, the last thing they did for me was a stock rebuild stanadyne pump for my old 7.3. It was supposed to be a stock reman but it would free rev 4000rpms. They can't get the governer weights right on a stanadyne do I wouldn't be suprised if they fawked up my cores:doh:

Ok FWI ?.....You mean FYI......LOL....Anyway just giving you a hard time........Guess I'm not pulling there.....Don't have any of that stuff.......Wanna help do some fabing???? They are as bad as the Buck.....These rules are getting to be a pain in the A$$ for street trucks. I need to do some program adjustments on my chip first anyway. Then I'm going to Dyno it again....

mikehalseyjr said:
Did you take it to Grasonville or Mardella Springs?

Actually I'm not 100% sure thats where they got sent. I'm pretty sure thats who Rolando deals with.

Last edited:
well boyz i'm not going to make it down there saturday other plans have come about for saturday.

SKYNYRD said:
well boyz i'm not going to make it down there saturday other plans have come about for saturday.

What do you have better to do then come down to the pull??

Back