MD Tucahoe Sled Pull May 26!!!!!

scott 06 said:
huh maybe you better ask bretts (dzlfarmboy) mamma and daddy. idk why you dont let your mom pull with your truck its only fair, being that she payed for most of the stuff. If i had parents like that id def have a ford to kick bretts ass. But, since i brought my truck and paid for everything! on my truck . I aint got the money to do that.

You obviously dont know Bruce or Ann Schrader.

scott 06 said:
And how many 6.0L have you seen get pushed off the track by a kubota tractor.

None because they dont make enough torque to break any driveline parts.

P.S. If you can make more torque OR horsepower than schrader on the dyno, i'll pay you for the pull... sound like a deal?:kick:

P.S. x 2 He got pushed of the track by a kubota AFTER beating every FORD

Last edited:
oldschoolPSD said:
or maybe I'm just not interested in arguing dumb **** over the net?

well i jus figured you would have another lame excuse jus like u always do when your gonna go whoop all these 6.0s n its either i didnt have my boggers or my hpop cant keep up wonder what your next excuse is gonna be when you get ur ass handed to you at the next pull

scott 06 said:
huh maybe you better ask bretts (dzlfarmboy) mamma and daddy. idk why you dont let your mom pull with your truck its only fair, being that she payed for most of the stuff. If i had parents like that id def have a ford to kick bretts ass. But, since i brought my truck and paid for everything! on my truck . I aint got the money to do that. And how many 6.0L have you seen get pushed off the track by a kubota tractor.[/QUOTE

If you want to compare anything lets see the video of your first hook to my first hook, granite you beat me in the pull off BY 1-3\4", but thats only a matter of some of our manhood.

Well, pointless bickering aside, what did everyone think of the pull? Comments/Suggestions?

oldschoolPSD said:
Well, pointless bickering aside, what did everyone think of the pull? Comments/Suggestions?

I wasent up much around the pull in the begining but it seemed like they had it organized real well and that track was perfect them old guys with experience now how to set one up with some good dirt, never heard 1 person say they track wasent good. And for the Dyno i thought it went pretty good for not being advertised and thrown together real quick, kept me busy enough from 1 to 5.

I had a good time , ill see if i can do better at the next one

them old boys did do a good job running it

It was the first time I ever hooked to a sled, but I thought the sled pulled nice and smooth. I know those guys worked all morning getting that track ready and they had it well organized.

In the stock class they could have used a little more weight on the pan. We tinkered with that sled about a month before the pull, but we were running hard tires and no weights. For the pro-street class, they stuck 1000lbs on the pan and I liked it better. They were talking about about it during the street class, but they didn't want to change the setup and have to re-pull a bunch of trucks.

From what I heard, it was a decent money maker for the club and everything ran smoothly. I think we'll be seeing more pulls down at Tuckahoe.

im glad i stayed home so i didnt get embarrassed by the 6.0's that would have whooped me!

oldschool,

I think everyone involved did a real good job. It was well organized and the track was the best out of all the local pulls that have been held in the area.

----------------------------------------------------

On a different note... I don't know what these guys have against brett. His truck runs pretty good, and for some reason they can't stand it. They get on him all the time, and never get tired of bad mouthing him. Grow up guys... what's the deal?

Everyone knows that there are fords, chevys and dodges that make more power then brett's truck. No one has ever tried to say otherwise. But in our area, it seems brett's truck is top dog for now. Don't hate him for it. Either step up your game, or have the character to accept the fact that right now his truck is running at a higher level then yours.

And my last $.02 , don't get so wound up about all this crap. It's not like anyone is talking about your family or something... it's just trucks...

What ever happened to friendly competiton?

Chris

c-hawk said:
But in our area, it seems brett's truck is top dog for now.

Chris

NOT TRUE...

we all know fords rule the shore

and if i had some mach 9.863029's i could hang with him... lol j/k

c-hawk said:
oldschool,

I think everyone involved did a real good job. It was well organized and the track was the best out of all the local pulls that have been held in the area.

----------------------------------------------------

On a different note... I don't know what these guys have against brett. His truck runs pretty good, and for some reason they can't stand it. They get on him all the time, and never get tired of bad mouthing him. Grow up guys... what's the deal?

Everyone knows that there are fords, chevys and dodges that make more power then brett's truck. No one has ever tried to say otherwise. But in our area, it seems brett's truck is top dog for now. Don't hate him for it. Either step up your game, or have the character to accept the fact that right now his truck is running at a higher level then yours.

And my last $.02 , don't get so wound up about all this crap. It's not like anyone is talking about your family or something... it's just trucks...

What ever happened to friendly competiton?

Chris

Very Very Well Put Chris!! Top Notch as always.

Mike

=On a different note... I don't know what these guys have against brett. His truck runs pretty good, and for some reason they can't stand it. They get on him all the time, and never get tired of bad mouthing him. Grow up guys... what's the deal?

=Everyone knows that there are fords, chevys and dodges that make more power then brett's truck. No one has ever tried to say otherwise. But in our area, it seems brett's truck is top dog for now. Don't hate him for it. Either step up your game, or have the character to accept the fact that right now his truck is running at a higher level then yours.Chris

Well everybody dosent have a mommy like mineLOL

i never said his truck wasnt bad, and yea he probably is top dog, FOR NOW. But, there was a big d-max nocking on his back door!

Back