Midsouth Diesel Pullers schedule

bluextc

:clap:Hey everyone! We finally got our schedule for Midsouth Diesel Pullers and wanted to invite everyone to come down south and pull and have fun. Here are the dates::woohoo:
March,27 @ Covington,Tn.
April,24 @ Lynnville,Tn.
May,15 @ Ponotoc, Ms.
May,29 @ Covington,Tn.
July,24 @ Ponotoc, Ms.
September,11 @ Lynnville,Tn.
September,18 @ Covington,Tn.
October,23 @ Ponotoc, Ms.
November,6 @ Covington,Tn.
If anyone has any questions or wants to see the rules you can go to
Mid-South Diesel Pullers
We are exciteded about the new schedule and hope everyone can come and pull with us. Thanks:thankyou2:

Great, we are going to for sure make a couple of ya'lls pulls this year !!!!

I hope u have a good turn out don't kno if me and JR will make any or not maybe a late one again

Cant wait, its going to be a good year new places and new trucks.

hey everyone we just added a new date and location to our schedule.
June 26 in Monticello,Ark.
Yes we are working on points for the pulls. Points will apply to MSDP members only.

Will the points apply to the truck or the person because my work schedule will change in april and i will have to work weekends but im willing to send my truck with my brother or dad to the pulls i cant make??

Now how many points serieses do you know of that the points don't go with the pulling vehicle?

It has been a long hard winter so lets make this the best year ever. With the idea of a points series it will be even more competive. So lets all go out and have fun and be safe.

Maybe there's a misunderstandin........how many LEGITAMITE pulling serieses?

Well Midsouth Diesel Pullers is THE ONLY legitimate diesel truck pulling association in the south so we'll see how this season goes. Im expecting the sport to grow quite a bit in the south this season.

Well Midsouth Diesel Pullers is THE ONLY legitimate diesel truck pulling association in the south so we'll see how this season goes. Im expecting the sport to grow quite a bit in the south this season.

that will allow all of us twin turbo trucks to play as well without 20miles of rules for street driven trucks

Back