Midsouth Diesel Pullers schedule

Will these be daytime or night pulls??? I might try to make it out and cover some of them if Diesel World is interested in running them for event coverage...

they are usually al lil oof both i believe they will have good lighting in covington ? i know in lynnvile we will

Hey the drivetrain restrains listed in the rules, does that mean full loops?

How do y'all define that?

Will these be daytime or night pulls??? I might try to make it out and cover some of them if Diesel World is interested in running them for event coverage...

They all start at 7. It would be nice to get some event coverage down here in the south. We are really workin hard to get pullin goin good down here and would love some help.

Good news guys, it looks like I should be able to make it up there to shoot the event for Diesel World so be sure your trucks are cleaned and ready for the camera!!!

Hopefully, as long as nothing falls through, I'll see you there!!!!

Well the chance of a truck getting into a mag just might make me pull my truck. That is only if some people twist my arm untill I say uncle, and you know who you are. We will just have to wait and see how this week goes. My truck finally came back to the living only a few days ago:woohoo: Oh the tangeld web of distruction we weave.

Well the chance of a truck getting into a mag just might make me pull my truck. That is only if some people twist my arm untill I say uncle, and you know who you are. We will just have to wait and see how this week goes. My truck finally came back to the living only a few days ago:woohoo: Oh the tangeld web of distruction we weave.

i will twist ur arm and eddie and weeble lol

the fall lynnville pull we will have david dunbar for dynoin as well as sled pullin

Cool, I'll try to make that one too!

Go for it! I am trying to get the ducks in the row to get up there for the March 27th event and just need to get a couple details straightened out and I'll be there!!! So barring anything stupid happening I'll be there shooting away, and you'll have your chance to be in the mag, just get out ther and do something mag worthy!!!

i will twist ur arm and eddie and weeble lol
There not twisting hard enough LOL. I am still a little gun shy after being torn down since Oct. Hopefully the powers to be will understand that all is well and let me hook.

There not twisting hard enough LOL. I am still a little gun shy after being torn down since Oct. Hopefully the powers to be will understand that all is well and let me hook.

are they bein weenies?tell eddie to hook that chevy again its fun

No I belive they are a little iffy on my truck aswell. Are you going to make it next weekend or does work have you tied up.

No I belive they are a little iffy on my truck aswell. Are you going to make it next weekend or does work have you tied up.

i get off my shift the 24th and i hope they dont send me for training when i get off i am shootin to be there i wanna try my new twins on the track

Back