N H R D A Northeast Dates:

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
We have 2 NHRDA Northeast Division 4 Events scheduled...:woohoo:

First Date is August 19th @ Island Dragway

Second date is September 2nd also at Island Dragway, this will be an all truck event, with a Tough Truck Competition, and quite possibly- TRUCK PULLS!!!!!!

We are currently setting up even more dates with different tracks and the secured dates will be posted accordingly........

Are YOU a member yet???:woohoo:

I'm sorry bout that-- :snoop:

For track information go to www.islanddragway.com

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

At this Tough Truck Event it will be GASSERS vs DIESELS in all events!!!!

Lets mark them dates guys! Who wouldn't like to put their truck up against some gassers!:evil

5 1/2 hours from home, not bad. That should bring in a decent crowd from NJ,NY,Pa & rets of the Northeast.

The Tough Truck Event is a fun event by itself, Now with the Gasser vs Diesel war it'll be AWESOME!

Ok that rules me out of that.

I assume that we'll just be bracket racing? Any rules or do we just go by NHRA/IHRA rules?

Hrm....might even be able to make it to that one!!! I hope Epping works with you guys for an even there.

Travis

Noreaster said:

I assume that we'll just be bracket racing? Any rules or do we just go by NHRA/IHRA rules?

I'll post more details on the event as I secure more confirmed information....

It is a fun event- now with a Gasser vs Diesel War it will be even better!

Also we are working on Some Sled Pulling for that event also!! *nx* Fill up them bottles! LOL

Noreaster said:

Must pass NHRA tech to Drag race

Our Brackets are:

PRO 1 BRACKET: 13.99 and FASTER
*Trophy and contingency money

PRO 2 BRACKET: 13.00 and SLOWER
*Trophy and contingency money
And my favorite:

HEADS UP CLASS-- which is RUN WHATCHA BRUNG AND HOPE YA BRUNG ENOUGH!:evil

When you get the details for the 2 events, post them up & Ill help spread the word.

We going to need stickers for the contigencys?

Heads up mean we don't have a chance in hell if you get your new truck running?

& one more thing, whats needed for complying with the rules in say a 12 sec. truck?

Must be a member to race right? Ill get mine when I have the extra cash, works coming very slow right now.

Noreaster said:
Heads up mean we don't have a chance in hell if you get your new truck running?

& one more thing, whats needed for complying with the rules in say a 12 sec. truck?

- IF my truck is up and running, I would only do exhibition passes only at any of The NHRDA Northeast Events I am Directing..... my reasons:

As a Race Director, I personally feel there would be a conflict of interest, with me entering in competition against the members, I wouldn't do that, But exhibitional passes are acceptable and fair- right? Now if it's at a non NHRDA Event that's different and I'll be in competition.:rockwoot:

Again NHRA tech must be passed and you can see the rules for NHRDA Pro 1 & Pro 2 on www.nhrda.com

*nx* :evil *nx* :evil *nx* :evil *nx*

They use NHRA rules & this what we'll fall under.

The pro1 class is the same as pro, and pro2 class is the same as sportsman. These are both listed in the bracket section of the rule book. Besides the rules in those sections, all the rules in the General Regulations also apply.

crzycowboy said:
Duallie you seem to be a little excited about this Bro'.......LOL

It's been a long wait, HELL YEAH I AM EXCITED!

Northeast- THIS IS THE WAKE-UP CALL!

In due time we WILL be spread out across the entire Northeast and with Twisted Shifter directing down in Florida and hopefully spread out down there also. I hear there are dates coming for NHRDA events at Moroso also to be posted soon.

:rockwoot:

NHRDA Are YOU a member yet?

East coast stuff ???? first time ???? That's awesome, Jeff, you are the Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean none of the big manly diesels want to run in the "tough truck" competition? Girly men I say!

Be a great chance to try all 3 at a single event, and against some Gassers makes it even better! LOL

Drag Racing
Tough Truck
Possible Sled Pulling

:woohoo: :rockwoot: :woohoo: :rockwoot:

Back