N H R D A Northeast Dates:

RacinDuallie said:
It's been a long wait, HELL YEAH I AM EXCITED!

Northeast- THIS IS THE WAKE-UP CALL!

In due time we WILL be spread out across the entire Northeast and with Twisted Shifter directing down in Florida and hopefully spread out down there also. I hear there are dates coming for NHRDA events at Moroso also to be posted soon.

:rockwoot:

NHRDA Are YOU a member yet?

GOT A date yet.

dj.*nx*

djdieseltech said:
GOT A date yet.

dj.*nx*
I believe your asking about Moroso Motorsports Park? You will need to contact The Florida Race Director: Twisted Shifter....:rockwoot:

:ft: :st: :ft: :st: :ft: :st: :ft: :st: :ft: :st:

duke1n said:
You mean none of the big manly diesels want to run in the "tough truck" competition? Girly men I say!

Ya right, Ive seen these comps before, you either need a chit box or a full built truck. My truck is neither.

Let us know about the sled pull. If it's a go I should be able to make it.

mech2161 said:
Let us know about the sled pull. If it's a go I should be able to make it.
I will do that, it will be posted up here, the track owner welcomes it, in fact he inquired about it.......:rockwoot:

*Inquiries went out for the Sled and Sled Operator. . . :rockwoot:

I will keep everyone abreast of the status on securing this Sled deal for an AWESOME event.

:thankyou2:

:woohoo: :snoop:

Bringing in some FAST trucks!

I heard the word on the street that there will be some fast SRT-10 Vipertrucks coming to do battle against the diesels on the dragstrip.

Who's game for some Gas vs. Diesel ?:rockwoot: :evil

Sound like you have the making of a good event there!!!! :rockwoot:

Have fun whooping on those gassers :evil

Should be 20+ Vipertruck friends coming out to take on the Oil Burners on the strip:hehe: :rockwoot: :hehe: word is being spread fast on those forums. LOL This should be the event Randy should fly out and come to.:rockwoot: :evil

Come on who here wants to come out and PLAY?:woohoo: :ft: :ft: :ft: :poke:

* ^ also thinking of finding out about a mobile dyno that is close by this track, I may be able to get him to trailer it over, for folks to spin the rollers........

:woohoo: :evil :snoop:

Hey Jeff, heres alittle food for thought. Sept. 23rd is Truck Nationals at New England Dragway & also is the track day at Lebanon Valley Dragway for the Northeast Diesel Gettogether. Its a tough call on which one to shoot for, I wish they where on different weekend.

Noreaster said:
Hey Jeff, heres alittle food for thought. Sept. 23rd is Truck Nationals at New England Dragway & also is the track day at Lebanon Valley Dragway for the Northeast Diesel Gettogether. Its a tough call on which one to shoot for, I wish they where on different weekend.

These dates are August 19 and Sept 2nd.....:poke:

RacinDuallie said:
These dates are August 19 and Sept 2nd.....:poke:

Ya thats in NJ, just saying the weekend of the 23rd would be nice at either track.

Another good idea thats turned into a waste of time. Spring is almost here & looks like another season will go by without one lousy race in New England.

Back