NADM 2.6 rules-draft

Well it would be something more 3.0 guys would have to chime in with since they know there next steps or things they could do, but water injection? Like I said I can't talk w great knowledge on the 3.0 class and what they could do

My thoughts behind this is 2.5 is growing everywhere so adding that class keeping 2.6 current then growing 3.0 would give a great 3 class show but that's just my opinion

Ok well then something even though I dont know what that would be? Nothing like an incomplete idea huh? Hana all I know is if 2.6 doesn't stay current and keeps changing soon enough it'll be 2.5 and run what you brung

So open driveline with springs and traction bars and stops or are you saying ridged rears as well? Well I guess 90% of the trucks in 2.6 at scheid were ridged anyways LOL

Loose the air to water and you will loose the hx60 turbos which will bring the power down substantially. Leave the duals for now just cause the hp won't be there to fully utilize the 35" tires anyway.

Loose the air to water and you will loose the hx60 turbos which will bring the power down substantially. Leave the duals for now just cause the hp won't be there to fully utilize the 35" tires anyway.

I think u will still see the hx60 turbos, there were guys running the 60s with air to air before.

I heard that but they also ran nothing like they do with air to water and they would have to back out a 100cc fuel cause of the hotter air. That would make them not worth the extra coin over the s400 turbos. In my opinion anyway.

My thoughts behind this is 2.5 is growing everywhere so adding that class keeping 2.6 current then growing 3.0 would give a great 3 class show but that's just my opinion

I like that, and that is where this will end up, draft copies are always adjusted, but not sure what we can do for 3.0- we already have virtually the same 3.0 rules across the country..unless something changed in Illinois that I missed, which is possible.

Personally, I would hate to see the 3.0 go with cut tires...

i talked very highly of the 2.6nadm rules to alot of people because they req full interior to keep gutted trucks out it was a really good class,

We appreciate that Scott, and yes it was a good class, but trying to keep even part of the country on the same page, was like herding greased cats. :soap:

We will adjust our original rules(2012) to make sure we don't keep guys out who built for PPL and 25 other clubs with different quirks, and go from there. No ODL for NADM 2.6 in 2013.
Thanks for the input fellas!

We appreciate that Scott, and yes it was a good class, but trying to keep even part of the country on the same page, was like herding greased cats. :soap:

We will adjust our original rules(2012) to make sure we don't keep guys out who built for PPL and 25 other clubs with different quirks, and go from there. No ODL for NADM 2.6 in 2013.

WTF???? Don't be scared. Just do it and everybody else will follow!!! lol!

I would hate to see the 3.0 go with cut tires...

Just wondering your thoughts on this? The current 2.6 makes enough power to hook a cut tire and the 3.0 boys should be beyond them. I would think it would be a good way to differentiate the two (especially from a fan perspective). Running 2.6 on a single DOT and allowing a cut in 3.0 would create a definitive distinction (and I'm willing to bet help pullers decide which way to go).

Or are you worried guys will think 3.0 is out of reach? Currently they can jump up with DOT's and beefed 1 ton drivelines (that they already have) and compete, but cuts will add yet another cost to be competitive and almost require open drivelines (vs. upgraded 1 tons). Cheaper in the long run for a guy building a truck, but a tough monetary pill to swallow for a guy jumping.

I heard that but they also ran nothing like they do with air to water and they would have to back out a 100cc fuel cause of the hotter air. That would make them not worth the extra coin over the s400 turbos. In my opinion anyway.

This coming from someone that has never even ran a hx60 without or with a a/w setup. A spearco a/a does a better job than what many run for a a2w setup.

Sounds good looking forward to hooking with you this year

Back