NADM 2011 Schedule Set

Dang, nothing in the South 'til October and December? :poke:

what is this, the ohio association of diesel motorsports? wow, talk about some track time for that state........ 5 events ? good for them.

Dang, nothing in the South 'til October and December? :poke:

Nothing even remotely close either. All are way far North for us Southerners. Same as last year...... Run with the gassers, TDS and a trip to Dallas. Might be able to add Florida to that list.

Sorry guys, with the way the economy is and everyone cutting back so is the budget to put on huge events everywhere. We have to go where the $$$$ are and the trucks (in numbers)!

As more sponsors step up the more events we can book, but we do have a few more to book, I did say 80% done!

If you have a sponsor who wants to do an event big or small near you contact us and we'll see what will fit the schedule.

Would you guys consider something in the middle where we don't have to take at least two days off just for driving? We currently have 5 maybe 6 prostreet diesel trucks in the Houston area that will be ready for some racing this season............

200' in 4seconds. that sounds pretty fast but it is possible.*nx*

dads old bronco use to do it in 5.3 sec. that was a big block truck.

some of these smaller 383 trucks with blower and a rail setup will do it in 4.5.
:cheer:

Can't wait---I'll should be able to make 4-5 events with NADM this year. :snoop:

This is going to be a fun year, Hope to keep my truck in one piece for all these events!!!

Lavon

how about the Indy jamboree invitational?

Gone! It ran it's course, Gene took a survey of the Pullers who came last time and because of bad track, high ticket prices, conjestion that it was time to move on to - OH!

National Trails wanted us back two times to their track so same weekend but a few hours East!

And ability to add drag racing!

Gone! It ran it's course, Gene took a survey of the Pullers who came last time and because of bad track, high ticket prices, conjestion that it was time to move on to - OH!

National Trails wanted us back two times to their track so same weekend but a few hours East!

And ability to add drag racing!

I wasn't impressed with indy at all last year it is the worst track I ever been on, good choice of moving it to hebron. So is hebron going to be a invit pull?

Back