NADM 2011 Schedule Set

X2, Indy and Stoneboro, PA.*bdh*

Now i sit and wait for Gene! :shake:

Real pullers can win on ANY track.bif and.... no matter what a track looks like only one person likes it for any particular pull- the WINNER.LOL

I think Tomac pulled on grass one time looking for a good line..

We'll go anywhere that someone wants to write a check and not be upset when 10 trucks show up, fair enough?

If we dont have an event in your home town, it means there isn't enough support with money,sponsors, vendors etc, or it isn't worth the bother because there is only 3 Diesel trucks in the county, that compete.

Instead of whining on the net that no one will put on a show close to you, try picking up the phone and see how much support you can get for an event, from your local businesses.

That is EXACTLY what Chuck and Tracy Rucker did about 4 years ago, and it has grown into two National events, at National Trails Raceway, in Hebron.

Will the sled pulling and drag racing be going on at the same time again this year at Hebron? That made for an awesome show last year :woohoo:

Will the sled pulling and drag racing be going on at the same time again this year at Hebron? That made for an awesome show last year :woohoo:

Owe no don't go there the this thread is fixing to erupt.....

Anytime we have a track side by side set up, the goal is to run as many vehicles as possible at the same time to confuse you.

Thinking about getting two sleds and run them at each other.LOL

I agree. BUT lets be honest. Its the sled opp guys job to slow you down. They have been doggin it lately. Just sittin back there in their cab, relaxin. I think this might get them a little more involved!!! LOL

Maybe put a Tree up for the sled pulling guys? :snoop: Have some sort of side bet for the best reaction time? :stab:

How about pull the first sled down the track like normal then hook up to another sled but have to pull it in reverse then hit the 1/4 mile and finish in the mud pit. LOL

I hope NADM is able to come back to Front Royal, VA, like last year....

I'm liking the Saturday scheduling. Hopefully they don't interfere with any other big pulls on those days. Last year was nice, almost all big pulls were on different days.

I'm liking the Saturday scheduling. Hopefully they don't interfere with any other big pulls on those days. Last year was nice, almost all big pulls were on different days.

We absolutely try our best to schedule on Saturdays to give travel time to and from without taking off work, and to avoid local major shows.

Back