Need a Pit Crew for Pinks All Out!!

Dockboy

Comps BFF
Hey Guy's

I'm registered for "Pinks All Out" at Maryland International Raceway on June 9th:rockwoot:

Anybody interested in helping in "The Pit Crew" let me know:snoop:

Never know what group of times they are going to choose, but it's kinda like the lottery....You gotta play to win!!:evil

http://www.mirdrag.com/v2/news/2007/070202-01.htm

Greg I don't see anything on my pull list for that date let me know.

Hey Greg,

DJ says it would be his pleasure but doesn't think it's feasible. We're shooting to race DHRA in Indianapolis June 2nd and Kentucky June 16th. If that changes we'll fly in to help you out.

Thanks,
Vivian

massdiesel said:
greg give me a shout i will come down and help ya

Thanks Scott!!!!:woohoo:

I'll give you a yell as we get closer.

Vivian, It would be great if you guys could make it. We will chat about it at Creswell :)

hey greg i sure hope you have some really good mechanics there cause your old ford is going to be throwing parts trying to hang with my dodge:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Wade,

GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!:kick:

Either prove something with your truck or STFU!!!:eek:wned:

You didn't register before it was sold out.....You are trying to pull the " I know someone so I will get in" trick and it is just more of your BS. The registrations are non refundable and non transferable. If you read the rules you would know that. Instead, you are spreading BS all over the internet trying to look like you are important:badidea:

There are rules in life, and you need to learn how to follow them before it's too late!

Last edited:
looks like your pressing the right buttons wade. hes getting fired up:hehe:

if it was regualr pink id be in, i wana be a negotiater

I will have to check all my schedule but would love to help, if you have as spot for the beaner.

Dockboy said:
Fed up is more like it:rolleyes:

aww come on greg. its all in fun. ill tell you what if wade doesnt get in. ill come and help out too. i would love to see a local guy take the dough. even if its with a ferd.:woohoo:

bdp said:
I will have to check all my schedule but would love to help, if you have as spot for the beaner.

Sure deal Ryan! :) Give me a call!

Back