Need a Pit Crew for Pinks All Out!!

sorry for the dumb question, but whats the difference with the "all out" stuff?

btw, its awsome that you have a chance to be on tv! congrats!

All out is where they have a bunch of cars show up in the morning run time trials and they pick 10-20 cars that are real close in times..then run them against each other ..kind of like a index .no sandbaging if you sand bag you get the boot.

all out is where its not for pinks and its for 10,000 they pick 16 cars out of 300 thats in a time bracket like 11.30-11.50's for example so the vehicles are equal and the have a bracket and race heads up you get past the first round you get 1k cash then you can bet it in 2nd and 3rd and 4th rounds if you go that far, then the final 2 race best of 3 hot lapping the vehicles for the ten grand cash

thanks for the super fast reply(why cant fast food chains be this fast?) i have seen commercials, but is this stuff airing yet?

yea theres been a few episodes of all out aired, one was a 10.0 bracket, a 9.0 bracket then a 11.50 bracket

also when the final 16 run you cant go no faster then 3-4 tenths then you fastest time of the day or they throw you out

moss said:
sorry for the dumb question, but whats the difference with the "all out" stuff?

btw, its awsome that you have a chance to be on tv! congrats!

What those guys said!!LOL

I have no idea on the air date, but will find out when I'm there.

By the way, it was nice meeting you down at TS Jeremy:rockwoot:

Good luck Greg...If I was going to be home I'd be there, but I'll be away that weekend. I'll give you a shout.....Show all those gassers how to run.....:rockwoot:

Good luck Greg!! Wish I could make it down just to see the show live! That would be so cool.

I`ll already be there helping a buddy with his mustang, I`ll be sure to stop by and say hi :ford:

Back