New addition to the mix...

I have read all about what happened, but I said if he didn't have it in person, I didn't want to order it.
He said he still had it, so I figured I'd give him a chance to help rebuild his reputation with this forum.
I have dealt with Taylor before with no issues.
I'm just trying to help him out, and he is doing the same.

Fwiw my comment had nothing to do with recent threads. I was referring to the price, as I'm a sucker for deals, sales, etc...

Fwiw my comment had nothing to do with recent threads. I was referring to the price, as I'm a sucker for deals, sales, etc...

oh, ok...I'm sorry....I just thought with all the crap being said lately, it was just a generic statement to stir the pot a bit.

I gotta say...I could not say no to the price...

I'm guilty of jumpin at good deals too.:Cheer:

...makin a trip across the border this afternoon to pick up some more "Additions" to the mix!:rockwoot::woohoo:

Wow!
Order the turbo on Wednesday, and got it today!!

The box is still on fire from such fast shipping!

Thanks Taylor, and Manning Motorsports for the new Borg Warner 69/74/.91

Can't wait to get 'er on, and go for a rip!

20150703_202748.jpg

20150703_202811.jpg

Was able to get 25-28psi out of the 94mm primary before the gate dumps the drive pressure from the secondary at 80 psi. (66/68/T4 x .83 secondary)
70psi overall boost.

Damn! Can't wait to see what the 74mm turbine wheel will do for back pressure on this setup.

Swapped out the T4 X.84 exhaust housing, and installed the T3 X .70 gated housing onto the 66/68.

No other changes:

External gate burps once or twice on a HARD run. (Set at 90 psi)

Also noticed I can left my foot off the go pedal, while at WOT, and there is no difference in speed/power/jerking.

I think I have finally reached the limit of these injectors....#nomofuelforyou!

A Big Thank You goes out to Taylor Manning again, for settin me up with the final missing piece to my puzzle.

Picked up the stainless steel housing today!
It's going on tomorrow!!!!!:snoop:

081ae4b9-b8ff-4108-9bb9-42fe93867ee7.jpg

20150909_183423.jpg

288985c3-afb5-4669-a582-9980c43b8bde.jpg

Last edited:
Love this new 69mm turbo!
No comparison between the old 66/73/14 and this 69/73/13. Night and day difference.

Went to the Armor Inc dyno day today in Red Deer.

Everything was going good, until the drivers side high pressure oil line blew off...that tends to kill power for some reason...

Sprayed 4 litres of oil all over the engine compartment, windshield, dyno trailer, etc, in about 3 seconds.

Still put down 789.5 RWHP @ 3600 rpm.
The video looks like the truck was starting to pull some good boost just before the line blew off.:bang

image.jpg1_29.jpg

Last edited:
Your truck was sounding real good!... Then the oil line happened lol.

It was good meeting you and your wife today Ivan!

You only cemented my desire for the 369 today. I might need triple 369's and more fuel for next year. Can't let those triple turbo dodges have all the fun.

Your run of 910 was just so smooth and effortless.
We should have gone for a beer together before heading home.

Do you happen to remember any other #'s for the day? By the way nice #'s for both of you even with the mishap of the oil line.

Do you happen to remember any other #'s for the day? By the way nice #'s for both of you even with the mishap of the oil line.

I think Armor inc will post a picture of all the results on their FB page...I hope, cuz there were still a bunch to dyno after me yet, and it was like 2:30-3:00.

We had to go look at a car in Blackfalds for a friend, then drive back home, (4+ hour drive) so we didn't stick around...had to find a car wash too:hehe:

Your run of 910 was just so smooth and effortless.

We should have gone for a beer together before heading home.

Thanks! I'm pretty sure there is more in it too!

Next time we can go for a beer/pop... I'm a quitter lol. I would have stuck around longer but I had my kids bday party to help get the yard ready for today. Next time I'll take you for a ride.

Back